Mod User Notes
Allows moderators to keep notes on users.  The notes will appear in the user's profile page and on the postbit.  Will only be displayed to moderators.

This v1.3 release contains a template bugfix; thanks to RateU for finding it Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Download: modusernotes.php (5.04 KB)
Plugin Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 04-13-2010, 11:27 AM

Downloads: 845
MyBB Compatibility: 1.4.x
Plugin License: WTFPLv2
Uploader: ZiNgA BuRgA
RateU Offline
Administrator
RE: Mod User Notes
Yeah. I agree with you, Lee. I've tried to change the compatibility to 1.6. And it seems works? I'm not 100% sure, though. I think we need to wait Yumi to reply.

08-28-2010 07:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
It probably does work on 1.6 if you change compatibility.
I guess from an idealistic point of view, it might be better to have a modification which puts the notes on the postbit and a textarea on the profile page, rather than have it as a separate system.
However, if having two systems suits you, then go ahead Smile

My Blog
08-28-2010 09:39 AM
b.h. Offline
(08-28-2010 09:39 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  It probably does work on 1.6 if you change compatibility.
I guess from an idealistic point of view, it might be better to have a modification which puts the notes on the postbit and a textarea on the profile page, rather than have it as a separate system.
However, if having two systems suits you, then go ahead Smile

Well, after trying 1.6, I can't really use the user notes that way, because I don't allow mods to use Mod CP.  But I do allow them to make notes on users.
So using 2 sets of notes works for me. Now if someone would make a plugin that lets you limit the moderators use of certain functions in the mod cp like you can do  admin with admin permissions in the ACP then...... Biggrin
08-29-2010 04:14 AM