Yumi, What Happen?
Harry Offline
RE: Yumi, What Happen?
(05-12-2010 08:37 AM)Rateu Wrote:  @Yumi: ....  I need you as a friend, Yumi. Yes, I know (at least that is my opinion) some people feel that they have more power than others. And some people feel whatever they do is always right, and feel they have more knowledge than others. And they do things that will make other people think they are the best. And they will find 1001 reasons to defend themselves, and make other people think what they are doing and talking is right.

.... Again, Yumi. I really need you as a friend...

Great post. Even though me and him disagree on some stuff i like him alot  and more importantly respect him and would hate to see him go. As said he contributes to the cause and is very friendly unlike a number of others. Had i posted what i did here on the MYBB forums the attacks would have flown and most likely my account banned. Hopefully if any of them are reading this they take a lesson from him on how to interact with people and thus why he has the respect of many including myself. It is all about how you deal with others and or treat them and not what you give etc.

Sorry but some cannot handle control and a very strong case has been made for this for a long time before this happened with yumi. It is a well known FACT about certain peoples attitudes over there. One of the other big reasons people have avoided mybb. Look at all the development sites/forums such as Taz etc. Sorry but some people are better off BEHIND the scenes and not in the public eye and or in a position of power. There is those who just cannot handle it. Not saying they are stupid or anything of the such. Just they are not mature enough to be in such situations. Nothing more. Again the close ties to the owner etc of MYBB is not helping the situation. Friendships can blind people till the bitter end. I learned long ago that in business you have to keep your personal friendships with co-workers to a certain distance and cannot let them avoid the rules. If you do productivity etc goes down and everything becomes a mess because everyone decides hey they don't have to follow the rules and so why should i? Yes call me a prick as i have fired friends and i would do it again. Even though the software is free it is still a product on the market that is trying to attract a share of the market and thus is a business and needs to be treated as such.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 07:09 PM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
05-12-2010 09:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Yumi, What Happen? - RateU - 05-11-2010, 07:04 AM
RE: Yumi, What Happen? - ZiNgA BuRgA - 05-11-2010, 08:01 AM
RE: Yumi, What Happen? - RateU - 05-11-2010, 08:18 AM
RE: Yumi, What Happen? - Harry - 05-11-2010, 11:29 AM
RE: Yumi, What Happen? - ZiNgA BuRgA - 05-11-2010, 02:24 PM
RE: Yumi, What Happen? - RateU - 05-12-2010, 08:37 AM
RE: Yumi, What Happen? - Harry - 05-12-2010 09:29 AM
RE: Yumi, What Happen? - ZiNgA BuRgA - 05-12-2010, 11:50 AM