XThread Blog?
Posted by Firefox Wins - 05-23-2010, 02:20 PM
CHAPTER I. Down the Rabbit-Hole

Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, 'and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice 'without pictures or conversation?'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Comments

Comment #2 by Firefox Wins at 06-03-2010, 08:51 PM
1. The Cyclone

Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas prairies, with Uncle Henry, who was a farmer, and Aunt Em, who was the farmer's wife. Their house was small, for the lumber to build it had to be carried by wagon many miles. ~Source
Comment #3 by Firefox Wins at 06-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Dateline: 6/10/10
Welcome to Zinga's Shelter From The MyBB Storm!  Smile
Comment #4 by Firefox Wins at 10-08-2010, 09:43 PM
To Sherlock Holmes she is always the woman. I have seldom heard him mention her under any other name. In his eyes she eclipses and predominates the whole of her sex. It was not that he felt any emotion akin to love for Irene Adler. All emotions, and that one particularly, were abhorrent to his cold, precise but admirably balanced mind. He was, I take it, the most perfect reasoning and observing machine that the world has seen...
~source
Comment #5 by kaixer at 12-25-2010, 08:58 PM
(06-03-2010 08:51 PM)Firefox Wins Wrote:  1. The Cyclone

Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas prairies, with Uncle Henry, who was a farmer, and Aunt Em, who was the farmer's wife. Their house was small, for the lumber to build it had to be carried by wagon many miles. ~Source

wow

Search Comments: