MyBB development - worse than I thought
Harry Offline
RE: MyBB development - worse than I thought
(06-11-2010 09:50 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  I really don't think he's bad.  He's been dealing with the project for many years, and I'm sure you would develop certain attitudes over the period of time.  Personally, I can't handle it, so I just ignore things, but he does seem to have the ability to handle it.

I just find it a little ironic that they're trying so hard to promote a "professional image" and now they're getting people for the sake of training them.  Their policies were a lot more consistent in the past, now they've taken a turn for contradiction.

How come this is not a issue elsewhere with other developers? Sure they may something BEHIND the scenes but that is it and the way it SHOULD be. Thus the difference where Ryan is concerned. He has no self control. If it is that bad then maybe he should find something else to do with his time. Yeah he does get some shit that is not needed but that does not excuse his behavior towards others the rest of the time.

And yeah this ( professional image ) actually does worry me a bit more then anything else. I can just about live with the license BS ( even though i am totally against it )  and such but this is a whole different thing. Talking about someone who will be involved with developing this script.

I really wish some of you all would get together and fork this. I mean that sincerely too.
06-11-2010 03:35 PM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
a "professional image." LOL - Firefox Wins - 06-11-2010, 11:43 AM
RE: MyBB development - worse than I thought - Harry - 06-11-2010 03:35 PM

Standard Tools