Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
 Book Review System
RocketFoot Offline
RE: Book Review System
I don't think a plugin would be possible...XThreads is to complex.  You just have to follow the examples and be sure to study them so you can learn what the steps are doing.  Then you can start to experiment on your own!  It's really a lot of fun and a great learning experience!

[Image: gallery_2_628_39582.jpg]
02-16-2011 06:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leefish Offline
Hamster
Its a sig spammer Rocketfoot......

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
02-16-2011 07:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
The site actually runs MyBB, so it's probably not standard spam, but he's just a lazy bum who cba following instructions and expects everything to be easy peasy for him so he can make as much money as easily as possible, and I ultimately don't give a rats arse about these guys.  They can GTFO as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, XThreads wasn't designed for newbies, so if you can't understand the instructions, you probably shouldn't be using it.

My Blog
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2011 09:56 AM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
02-16-2011 09:54 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
Yea, thats so. I see that he has been de-sigged Smile

I mean, a lot of us have sigs, but they are links to sites that use XThreads extensively or whatever.

Re the requirement to make it easier to upload as a mod - well, thats the point really. I have learned more about coding and mybb and HTML and so on since I started using XThreads than I learned in a year of downloading dodgy plugins.

MYBB1.6 & XThreads
02-16-2011 11:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
(02-16-2011 11:36 AM)leefish Wrote:  Yea, thats so. I see that he has been de-sigged Smile
I haven't removed anything - I just removed some of his posts which causes this plugin to hide his signature.

(02-16-2011 11:36 AM)leefish Wrote:  I mean, a lot of us have sigs, but they are links to sites that use XThreads extensively or whatever.
Just like I don't care too much about what people post (spamming multiple threads is something else), I don't really mind what you stick in your signature really, within reason of course.  (and of course, this posting freedom applies to me too)

(02-16-2011 11:36 AM)leefish Wrote:  Re the requirement to make it easier to upload as a mod - well, thats the point really. I have learned more about coding and mybb and HTML and so on since I started using XThreads than I learned in a year of downloading dodgy plugins.
I'm glad that's the case.  I personally think knowing HTML is essential for any webmaster if they hope to have some customisability with it (and expect it to be successful).

But anyway, we digress...

My Blog
02-16-2011 12:32 PM
RocketFoot Offline
Yeah, I checked his link and saw MyBB forum...just figured I'd tell him like I see it!

[Image: gallery_2_628_39582.jpg]
02-17-2011 07:18 AM
Glas Offline
pretty good, but newthread template is missing
05-20-2011 03:46 PM
RateU Offline
Administrator
There is no hidden custom thread fields there. So I think it should works with the default newthread template (the custom thread fields input will be displayed on the default newthread page).

05-21-2011 04:18 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
Yes, its just the standard new threads template. It is running on 1.6.3 as it is laid out here.

MYBB1.6 & XThreads
05-21-2011 12:42 PM
bluehuge Offline
can you fix newthread temp in other template?

I use other template, how do you use it?
08-26-2011 06:50 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools