Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Pirata Nervo Offline
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
(07-20-2010 02:41 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 02:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  Sure Harry...

Your the one who wants me gone for correcting a lie. Your the one blaiming me for starting this paid vs free crap when i have not even mentioned it. Lying again i might add. All i did was make a correction about what was said about the license and plugins.

Basically same shit as always. You people are unbelievable. I have no problem with someone trying to make a honest buck ( even mentioned the GPL allows it and even encourages it ) but when lying is adding to a mix which you all did you damn well better believe i am gonna say something.

Since discussing with you doesn't really make me benefit because for you there's always only one side: yours. I'll keep saying okay.
07-20-2010 02:51 AM
Find all posts by this user
Harry Offline
(07-20-2010 02:51 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  

Your the one who wants me gone for correcting a lie. Your the one blaiming me for starting this paid vs free crap when i have not even mentioned it. Lying again i might add. All i did was make a correction about what was said about the license and plugins.

Basically same shit as always. You people are unbelievable. I have no problem with someone trying to make a honest buck ( even mentioned the GPL allows it and even encourages it ) but when lying is adding to a mix which you all did you damn well better believe i am gonna say something.

Since discussing with you doesn't really make me benefit because for you there's always only one side: yours. I'll keep saying okay.

Well then tell me where i am wrong.

AGAIN.. All i did was mention that plugins for MYBB are to follow the same GPL MYBB has. Where am i wrong?
07-20-2010 02:54 AM
Pirata Nervo Offline
(07-20-2010 02:54 AM)Harry Wrote:  

AGAIN.. All i did was mention that plugins for MYBB are to follow the same GPL MYBB has. Where am i wrong?

I won't argue with you anymore, fortunately my life is not the internet and the time I spend here should not be arguing with you. Bye
07-20-2010 02:58 AM
Harry Offline
(07-20-2010 02:58 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  

I won't argue with you anymore, fortunately my life is not the internet and the time I spend here should not be arguing with you. Bye

Only one arguing is YOU. But you go on with the attempts at making me look like a bad guy for telling the truth. Nice to see what kind of person you really are.

Oh and sorry Yumi.. I do apologize for this all getting to this point. I did not realize some people would rather hide behind LIES and would get pissed off because a little truth was added to the mix. Again i appreciate what you and the others who remain honest do but i have no use for those who lie.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 03:07 AM by Harry.)
07-20-2010 03:04 AM
Pirata Nervo Offline
(07-20-2010 03:04 AM)Harry Wrote:  

Only one arguing is YOU. But you go on with the attempts at making me look like a bad guy for telling the truth. Nice to see what kind of person you really are.

Oh and sorry Yumi.. I do apologize for this all getting to this point. I did not realize some people would rather hide behind LIES and would get pissed off because a little truth was added to the mix. Again i appreciate what you and the others who remain honest do but i have no use for those who lie.

It's interesting that you always write your comments to make it like we're the bad guys and you're always the victim. By reading your comments, we're always trying to incriminate you of something, this is what I find most interesting in your posts. And in the end of every conversation you always say that "it explains what kind of person you really are", I can go to the other thread you know and quote this sometimes in your posts.

Oh and stop trying to show "how good you are" in front of Yumi, you seem more like a kid trying to show "how good you are" in order to get a candy. In portuguese we call it (directly translated to English: ) "licking his boots".
Yumi is not stop stupid.
What makes me wonder is if you're really 40 years old as you claim so..if you're really 40 years old, you should be mature enough to put an end in a conversation.

P.S. stop calling me liar, if you have no proof of that then that's a crime and you have no proof that I'm lying. Oh nevermind, once again only your side is right so yeah I'm a liar because yes only your point of view of the GPL licence is correct, sorry I forgot about that. And now that I think of it, you should probably read Yumi's post regarding the GPL license, it is not similar to your point of view.

Finally I'm really tired of this and I'm done with this conversation with you. If you want to keep insulting me and if you want to keep playing your mind games, continue to do so but I'm out.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 03:56 AM by Pirata Nervo.)
07-20-2010 03:55 AM
Harry Offline
(07-20-2010 03:55 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  

It's interesting that you always write your comments to make it like we're the bad guys and you're always the victim. By reading your comments, we're always trying to incriminate you of something, this is what I find most interesting in your posts. And in the end of every conversation you always say that "it explains what kind of person you really are", I can go to the other thread you know and quote this sometimes in your posts.

Oh and stop trying to show "how good you are" in front of Yumi, you seem more like a kid trying to show "how good you are" in order to get a candy. In portuguese we call it (directly translated to English: ) "licking his boots".
Yumi is not stop stupid.
What makes me wonder is if you're really 40 years old as you claim so..if you're really 40 years old, you should be mature enough to put an end in a conversation.

P.S. stop calling me liar, if you have no proof of that then that's a crime and you have no proof that I'm lying. Oh nevermind, once again only your side is right so yeah I'm a liar because yes only your point of view of the GPL licence is correct, sorry I forgot about that. And now that I think of it, you should probably read Yumi's post regarding the GPL license, it is not similar to your point of view.

Finally I'm really tired of this and I'm done with this conversation with you. If you want to keep insulting me and if you want to keep playing your mind games, continue to do so but I'm out.

Only one playing games and bending the truth is you. Now you are gonna stoop to the level of questioning my age because i corrected a lie? WOW.. That btw is called being a adult. ONLY kids/children tend to lie.

Unlike yourself i wont stoop to the other childish insults. All i will say is that you are a POS and from this point forward i will do whatever it takes to make damn sure people avoid doing business with your dishonest ass.

Oh and lastly.. I am not the one here sucking off of Yumi to make a quick buck. You are a user and a loser for that matter.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 04:05 AM by Harry.)
07-20-2010 04:03 AM
Pirata Nervo Offline
(07-20-2010 04:03 AM)Harry Wrote:  

Yumi is not stop stupid.

Only one playing games and bending the truth is you. Now you are gonna stoop to the level of questioning my age because i corrected a lie? WOW.. That btw is called being a adult. ONLY kids/children tend to lie.

Unlike yourself i wont stoop to the other childish insults. All i will say is that you are a POS and from this point forward i will do whatever it takes to make damn sure people avoid doing business with your dishonest ass.

Feel free to do whatever you want Harry Smile
07-20-2010 04:05 AM
Harry Offline
(07-20-2010 04:05 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  

Yumi is not stop stupid.

Believe me i will.. Smile Not many that i know of will wanna do business with dishonest people such as yourself.
07-20-2010 04:07 AM
Pirata Nervo Offline
(07-20-2010 04:07 AM)Harry Wrote:  

Yumi is not stop stupid.

Believe me i will.. Smile Not many that i know of will wanna do business with dishonest people such as yourself.

Harry, as you can imagine I do not care about what you do or not do. People know I'm honest and you can ask whoever you want that has done business with me and they'll answer you. It's not because of someone who insults me on every post that people will start not to believe me.
07-20-2010 04:10 AM
Harry Offline
(07-20-2010 04:10 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 04:07 AM)Harry Wrote:  

Yumi is not stop stupid.

Harry, as you can imagine I do not care about what you do or not do. People know I'm honest and you can ask whoever you want that has done business with me and they'll answer you. It's not because of someone who insults me on every post that people will start not to believe me.

I am pretty sure they did not see the crap you have posted in this thread. Only one who did/started the insulting was you BECAUSE you couldn't handle the truth as always.
07-20-2010 04:11 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools