Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Pirata Nervo Offline
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
(07-20-2010 04:11 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 04:10 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 04:07 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 04:05 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 04:03 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 03:55 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 03:04 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 02:58 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 02:54 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 02:51 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 02:41 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 02:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  Sure Harry...

Your the one who wants me gone for correcting a lie. Your the one blaiming me for starting this paid vs free crap when i have not even mentioned it. Lying again i might add. All i did was make a correction about what was said about the license and plugins.

Basically same shit as always. You people are unbelievable. I have no problem with someone trying to make a honest buck ( even mentioned the GPL allows it and even encourages it ) but when lying is adding to a mix which you all did you damn well better believe i am gonna say something.

Since discussing with you doesn't really make me benefit because for you there's always only one side: yours. I'll keep saying okay.

Well then tell me where i am wrong.

AGAIN.. All i did was mention that plugins for MYBB are to follow the same GPL MYBB has. Where am i wrong?

I won't argue with you anymore, fortunately my life is not the internet and the time I spend here should not be arguing with you. Bye

Only one arguing is YOU. But you go on with the attempts at making me look like a bad guy for telling the truth. Nice to see what kind of person you really are.

Oh and sorry Yumi.. I do apologize for this all getting to this point. I did not realize some people would rather hide behind LIES and would get pissed off because a little truth was added to the mix. Again i appreciate what you and the others who remain honest do but i have no use for those who lie.

It's interesting that you always write your comments to make it like we're the bad guys and you're always the victim. By reading your comments, we're always trying to incriminate you of something, this is what I find most interesting in your posts. And in the end of every conversation you always say that "it explains what kind of person you really are", I can go to the other thread you know and quote this sometimes in your posts.

Oh and stop trying to show "how good you are" in front of Yumi, you seem more like a kid trying to show "how good you are" in order to get a candy. In portuguese we call it (directly translated to English: ) "licking his boots".
Yumi is not stop stupid.
What makes me wonder is if you're really 40 years old as you claim so..if you're really 40 years old, you should be mature enough to put an end in a conversation.

P.S. stop calling me liar, if you have no proof of that then that's a crime and you have no proof that I'm lying. Oh nevermind, once again only your side is right so yeah I'm a liar because yes only your point of view of the GPL licence is correct, sorry I forgot about that. And now that I think of it, you should probably read Yumi's post regarding the GPL license, it is not similar to your point of view.

Finally I'm really tired of this and I'm done with this conversation with you. If you want to keep insulting me and if you want to keep playing your mind games, continue to do so but I'm out.

Only one playing games and bending the truth is you. Now you are gonna stoop to the level of questioning my age because i corrected a lie? WOW.. That btw is called being a adult. ONLY kids/children tend to lie.

Unlike yourself i wont stoop to the other childish insults. All i will say is that you are a POS and from this point forward i will do whatever it takes to make damn sure people avoid doing business with your dishonest ass.

Feel free to do whatever you want Harry Smile

Believe me i will.. Smile Not many that i know of will wanna do business with dishonest people such as yourself.

Harry, as you can imagine I do not care about what you do or not do. People know I'm honest and you can ask whoever you want that has done business with me and they'll answer you. It's not because of someone who insults me on every post that people will start not to believe me.

I am pretty sure they did not see the crap you have posted in this thread. Only one who did/started the insulting was you BECAUSE you couldn't handle the truth as always.

Quote me where I insulted you please. And people who pay me to code software do not care about paying for plugins and they do not care about anything that I have posted in this thread which has nothing disrespectful at all.
07-20-2010 04:13 AM
Find all posts by this user
Harry Offline
(07-19-2010 08:14 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-19-2010 09:33 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-19-2010 09:01 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-19-2010 08:48 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-19-2010 08:39 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-19-2010 08:29 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-19-2010 06:41 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-18-2010 10:16 PM)Lich_king2 Wrote:  I wanted to say if we got rid of the script kiddie "source" half of the problems with payed plugins and whining would be gone. Also if ''his'' plugins follow GPL license, he shouldn't be allowed to issue C&D letters or DMCA. Can't we get rid of annoyances and remake the community to enjoy the software?

Again, I think you're referring to labrocca (?), next time please mention names otherwise I have to guess them which is not easy sometimes.
Anyway, yes his plugins do not follow the GPL license neither do mine. However, I could still force someone else's website to be closed temporarily until my plugins were removed from there in case that website was giving out plugins with a license not compatible with GPL (if my plugins were GPL).

Ummm.. No you could not. IF they change to a non GPL i suppose but that is it. Where the heck do some of you all get these ideas from?

Sorry but any of yours/labroccas etc plugins can be redistributed by ANYONE if they so feel like it and nothing any of you all can do. You all did not follow the GPL and thus are the ones at fault for trying to slap a non compatabile GPL license on your stuff. Sure you can sell it but whatever the person does with it is their own business as long as the GPL itself is respected.

I suggest you to re-read my post. Anyway to save you time, I'll highlight it for you:
Quote:Again, I think you're referring to labrocca (?), next time please mention names otherwise I have to guess them which is not easy sometimes.
Anyway, yes his plugins do not follow the GPL license neither do mine. However, I could still force someone else's website to be closed temporarily until my plugins were removed from there in case that website was giving out plugins with a license not compatible with GPL (if my plugins were GPL).

And read MINE again. You violated the GPL. Your plugins are supposed to be GPL atleast till MYBB goes LGPL. End of story. So anything you have done up to this point is GPL regardless of whatever non GPL license you are trying to push because that license is invalid. Again if i or anyone else subscribes wanted we could release your plugins for free or whatever else and not a thing you can do. I invite you to try and shut down any website and see what happens the moment the hosting provider finds out that MYBB is GPL as should it's plugins be. You may end up in bigger trouble especially if the site you caused to be taken offline loses income over it.

What it boils down to.. ALL of your mybb plugins/themes have to be GPL. If they are not that is on YOU but again nothing you can do if someone decides to wanna redistribute them. ZERO.. That is because MYBB is still GPL..

Oh well, I'll tell you to re-read my post again...as I've said, WHAT I SAID ONLY APPLIES IF MY PLUGINS WERE GPL

Regardless if they are or not the GPL overrides it. They are GPL no matter what license you ( or anyone else )  tried to use. YOUR license is invalid... So yeah they can be redistributed if the people buying them wants to do that. Sorry but just because you slap on a non compatible GPL license doesn't make it legal and will never hold up in a court of law or with trying to shut down a site for distributing them.

Since you're so obsessed with it, you just won't understand it. I don't really care anyway, I wasn't talking about my plugins being GPL or not, just explaning that I could force someone to get my plugins off his/her website if my plugins were GPL and that user was releasing my plugins under a non-GPL license.

If you still don't understand, I'll just skip your posts.

However, as zinga said, it's not very clear because no one knows if I have coded my own API that is similar to MyBB. No one knows it except me!

@exdiogene I believe you're incorrect this time Tongue GPL is known as a viral license exactly because once an API is GPL and some software uses it, it's automatically GPL. LGPL allows MyBB not to force plugins to be GPL.

(07-20-2010 04:13 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  

Your the one who wants me gone for correcting a lie. Your the one blaiming me for starting this paid vs free crap when i have not even mentioned it. Lying again i might add. All i did was make a correction about what was said about the license and plugins.

Basically same shit as always. You people are unbelievable. I have no problem with someone trying to make a honest buck ( even mentioned the GPL allows it and even encourages it ) but when lying is adding to a mix which you all did you damn well better believe i am gonna say something.

Since discussing with you doesn't really make me benefit because for you there's always only one side: yours. I'll keep saying okay.

AGAIN.. All i did was mention that plugins for MYBB are to follow the same GPL MYBB has. Where am i wrong?

I won't argue with you anymore, fortunately my life is not the internet and the time I spend here should not be arguing with you. Bye

Only one arguing is YOU. But you go on with the attempts at making me look like a bad guy for telling the truth. Nice to see what kind of person you really are.

Oh and sorry Yumi.. I do apologize for this all getting to this point. I did not realize some people would rather hide behind LIES and would get pissed off because a little truth was added to the mix. Again i appreciate what you and the others who remain honest do but i have no use for those who lie.

It's interesting that you always write your comments to make it like we're the bad guys and you're always the victim. By reading your comments, we're always trying to incriminate you of something, this is what I find most interesting in your posts. And in the end of every conversation you always say that "it explains what kind of person you really are", I can go to the other thread you know and quote this sometimes in your posts.

Oh and stop trying to show "how good you are" in front of Yumi, you seem more like a kid trying to show "how good you are" in order to get a candy. In portuguese we call it (directly translated to English: ) "licking his boots".
Yumi is not stop stupid.
What makes me wonder is if you're really 40 years old as you claim so..if you're really 40 years old, you should be mature enough to put an end in a conversation.

P.S. stop calling me liar, if you have no proof of that then that's a crime and you have no proof that I'm lying. Oh nevermind, once again only your side is right so yeah I'm a liar because yes only your point of view of the GPL licence is correct, sorry I forgot about that. And now that I think of it, you should probably read Yumi's post regarding the GPL license, it is not similar to your point of view.

Finally I'm really tired of this and I'm done with this conversation with you. If you want to keep insulting me and if you want to keep playing your mind games, continue to do so but I'm out.

Only one playing games and bending the truth is you. Now you are gonna stoop to the level of questioning my age because i corrected a lie? WOW.. That btw is called being a adult. ONLY kids/children tend to lie.

Unlike yourself i wont stoop to the other childish insults. All i will say is that you are a POS and from this point forward i will do whatever it takes to make damn sure people avoid doing business with your dishonest ass.

Believe me i will.. Smile Not many that i know of will wanna do business with dishonest people such as yourself.

Harry, as you can imagine I do not care about what you do or not do. People know I'm honest and you can ask whoever you want that has done business with me and they'll answer you. It's not because of someone who insults me on every post that people will start not to believe me.

I am pretty sure they did not see the crap you have posted in this thread. Only one who did/started the insulting was you BECAUSE you couldn't handle the truth as always.

Quote me where I insulted you please. And people who pay me to code software do not care about paying for plugins and they do not care about anything that I have posted in this thread which has nothing disrespectful at all.

Nice edit work.. lol

Also..
1. AGAIN.. I dont care if people wanna make a quick buck off of a plugin. This IS insulting because you keep trying to twist what i say around.

2. You told me to leave the board because i posted a fact about MYBB plugins.

3. This is and has been about MYBB plugins. You and others attempted to make it about something else. Thats gives me the impression you are trying to cover up the lie about redistributing MYBB plugins and what can happen to someone if they do. What Yumi posted was about stuff that did not totally relate to MYBB plugins. That wasn't a lie.

4. You lied about me making this a free vs paid debate which i did no such thing. Again that is insulting.

Anything else?
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 04:25 AM by Harry.)
07-20-2010 04:21 AM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
(07-20-2010 04:07 AM)Harry Wrote:  Not many that i know of will wanna do business with dishonest people such Pirata Nervo.

Lets all "forbid" and not say anything on Zinga's forum that anyone post an opinion about something here and expect it to be accepted by Harry.

Lets all "forbid"  and not say, "Hey, let's be grown ups and look at the world with an open mind so we can all  learn and grow rather than judge and belittle others.

Seriously,
Harry you need to simply let others share there point of views, and what you will learn when you take the time to investigate a different point of view and those behind it for yourslef rather than what you hear from others.

Let's have a little respect for that, shall we Harry? I know it's rare around here to do so, but let's say we *try* every once in a while just for the hell of it. Yipi
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 04:32 AM by Technoman.)
07-20-2010 04:29 AM
Harry Offline
(07-20-2010 04:29 AM)Technoman Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 04:07 AM)Harry Wrote:  Not many that i know of will wanna do business with dishonest people such Pirata Nervo.

Lets all "forbid" and not say anything on Zinga's forum that anyone pose or post an opinion about something here and expect it to be accepted by Harry.

Lets all "forbid"  and not say, "Hey, let's be grown ups and look at the world with an open mind so we can all  learn and grow rather than judge and belittle others.

Seriously. Harry you need to simply let others share there point of views, and what you will learn when you take the time to investigate a different point of view and those behind it for yourslef rather than what you hear from others.

Let's have a little respect for that, shall we Harry? I know it's rare around here to do so, but let's say we *try* every once in a while just for the hell of it. Yipi

As for the rest. All i ask is that people keep it honest. I see nothing wrong with that. Trying to skirt around the truth ( via making it about something unrelated to MYBB Plugins in this case ) is not being honest.

All i said was that people can redistribute MYBB plugins if they so wish under the current GPL. And that is a fact. And then it turned into this.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 04:34 AM by Harry.)
07-20-2010 04:33 AM
Pirata Nervo Offline
(07-20-2010 04:21 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(07-18-2010 10:16 PM)Lich_king2 Wrote:  I wanted to say if we got rid of the script kiddie "source" half of the problems with payed plugins and whining would be gone. Also if ''his'' plugins follow GPL license, he shouldn't be allowed to issue C&D letters or DMCA. Can't we get rid of annoyances and remake the community to enjoy the software?

Again, I think you're referring to labrocca (?), next time please mention names otherwise I have to guess them which is not easy sometimes.

Ummm.. No you could not. IF they change to a non GPL i suppose but that is it. Where the heck do some of you all get these ideas from?

Sorry but any of yours/labroccas etc plugins can be redistributed by ANYONE if they so feel like it and nothing any of you all can do. You all did not follow the GPL and thus are the ones at fault for trying to slap a non compatabile GPL license on your stuff. Sure you can sell it but whatever the person does with it is their own business as long as the GPL itself is respected.

I suggest you to re-read my post. Anyway to save you time, I'll highlight it for you:
Quote:Again, I think you're referring to labrocca (?), next time please mention names otherwise I have to guess them which is not easy sometimes.

And read MINE again. You violated the GPL. Your plugins are supposed to be GPL atleast till MYBB goes LGPL. End of story. So anything you have done up to this point is GPL regardless of whatever non GPL license you are trying to push because that license is invalid. Again if i or anyone else subscribes wanted we could release your plugins for free or whatever else and not a thing you can do. I invite you to try and shut down any website and see what happens the moment the hosting provider finds out that MYBB is GPL as should it's plugins be. You may end up in bigger trouble especially if the site you caused to be taken offline loses income over it.

What it boils down to.. ALL of your mybb plugins/themes have to be GPL. If they are not that is on YOU but again nothing you can do if someone decides to wanna redistribute them. ZERO.. That is because MYBB is still GPL..

Oh well, I'll tell you to re-read my post again...as I've said, WHAT I SAID ONLY APPLIES IF MY PLUGINS WERE GPL

Regardless if they are or not the GPL overrides it. They are GPL no matter what license you ( or anyone else )  tried to use. YOUR license is invalid... So yeah they can be redistributed if the people buying them wants to do that. Sorry but just because you slap on a non compatible GPL license doesn't make it legal and will never hold up in a court of law or with trying to shut down a site for distributing them.

Since you're so obsessed with it, you just won't understand it. I don't really care anyway, I wasn't talking about my plugins being GPL or not, just explaning that I could force someone to get my plugins off his/her website if my plugins were GPL and that user was releasing my plugins under a non-GPL license.

However, as zinga said, it's not very clear because no one knows if I have coded my own API that is similar to MyBB. No one knows it except me!

@exdiogene I believe you're incorrect this time Tongue GPL is known as a viral license exactly because once an API is GPL and some software uses it, it's automatically GPL. LGPL allows MyBB not to force plugins to be GPL.

Yumi is not stop stupid.

Nice edit work.. lol

Also..
1. AGAIN.. I dont care if people wanna make a quick buck off of a plugin. This IS insulting because you keep trying to twist what i say around.

3. This is and has been about MYBB plugins. You and others attempted to make it about something else. Thats gives me the impression you are trying to cover up the lie about redistributing MYBB plugins and what can happen to someone if they do. What Yumi posted was about stuff that did not totally relate to MYBB plugins. That wasn't a lie.

4. You lied about me making this a free vs paid debate which i did no such thing. Again that is insulting.

Anything else?

I haven't edited anything, the only two posts I edited here had spelling errors and I edited them (you know, I'm not a native English speaker and I commit more errors than you, can I still do that ? Do you allow me to do it??)

And by the way, you have quoted all my posts and I cannot edit your quoted posts so yeah you can check your quoted posts and see that I have never insulted you.
07-20-2010 04:45 AM
Harry Offline
(07-20-2010 04:45 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 04:21 AM)Harry Wrote:  

Yumi is not stop stupid.

Nice edit work.. lol

Also..

Anything else?

I haven't edited anything, the only two posts I edited here had spelling errors and I edited them (you know, I'm not a native English speaker and I commit more errors than you, can I still do that ? Do you allow me to do it??)

And by the way, you have quoted all my posts and I cannot edit your quoted posts so yeah you can check your quoted posts and see that I have never insulted you.

Real quick.. You should have mentioned you are not a native english speaker. I mention this because of how things may come across differently. Could be part of our problem. I have seen this happen before.  BTW.. I constantly do the same ( editing )  and i am a native..lol Yeah i can laugh at myself..

I pointed out what i found to be insulting.. Wink
BTW.. Real quick question for all?

Am i the only one bothered by the nested quotes?

That btw is the biggest improvement in 1.6! Yes i will be real happy to see them finally gone. Will make following threads etc much better and more enjoyable.

EDIT.. Complaint 2.. This damn setting that puts new replies to the last reply if nobody else has replied.. That atleast i can turn off which i have done on my forums. Had alot of complaints as well from my members about it. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 05:03 AM by Harry.)
07-20-2010 04:56 AM
Lich_king2 Offline
Common law is a laughing matter here . Civil law is far better than that excuse for system. Also according to our law if MyBB was to go to court, the management would be transferred temporary to other persons. Oh and the best thing to do would (Too bad it's hard to happen, but would be awesome) be to offer the whole community on sale, so that real management can buy IR to MyBB and make the better software out of it. Also it's time to give Labrocca a bit of his own medicine that's he's been giving others for almost 3 years. Also he has his own game store, he should be running it and making it better instead trying to make people think differently. I can guarantee that someone of his followers or he himself will come here to defend themselves. Remember, if they are right, they don't need to worry than, which is exactly what they are doing because they are not right.
Labrocca Wrote:I read all 17 pages and mainly this looks like a misunderstanding. However I think it's a shame that a poll at Zinga's site lead to the loss of a staff member. I've never noticed Bob being a problem at any point. He should not have imho lost his position because of it. Too bad Zinga didn't lock that thread early for it's potential drama and negative slurring of a staff member. IMHO it would have been the respectful thing to do.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-73845-page-3.html
What 17 pages? An obvious lie is obvious. Just as the whole issue with MyBB payed plugins. The most respectful thing to do when someone,something is against you? I don't think so Mr. MyBB community should  unite and request that the sites offering paid plugins should closed down and those plugins offered as a part of MyBB mods pool. (Free external plugins excluded) be only on the main site. Punto. This would lead to less paid plugins which is the best solution. To tell you the truth I'm sick of paid authors tirany in plugin scene and I believe a lot of other users are too.

It's time for ZeuBB!Tux
Nota Bene: If people want to be successful they need to help each other.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 11:14 PM by Lich_king2.)
07-20-2010 06:29 PM
Harry Offline
(07-20-2010 06:29 PM)Lich_king2 Wrote:  Common law is a laughing matter here . Civil law is far better than that excuse for system. Also according to our law if MyBB was to go to court, the management would be transferred temporary to other persons. Oh and the best thing to do would (Too bad it's hard to happen, but would be awesome) be to offer the whole community on sale, so that real management can buy IR to MyBB and make the better software out of it. Also it's time to give Labrocca a bit of his own medicine that's he's been giving others for almost 3 years. Also he has his own game store, he should be running it and making it better instead trying to make people think differently. I can guarantee that someone of his followers or he himself will come here to defend themselves. Remember, if they are right, they don't need to worry than, which is exactly what they are doing because they are not right.
Labrocca Wrote:I read all 17 pages and mainly this looks like a misunderstanding. However I think it's a shame that a poll at Zinga's site lead to the loss of a staff member. I've never noticed Bob being a problem at any point. He should not have imho lost his position because of it. Too bad Zinga didn't lock that thread early for it's potential drama and negative slurring of a staff member. IMHO it would have been the respectful thing to do.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-73845-page-3.html
What 17 pages? An obvious lie is obvious. Just as the whole issue with MyBB payed plugins. The most respectful thing to do when someone,something is against you? I don't think so Mr. MyBB community should  unite and request that the sites offering paid plugins should closed down and those plugins offered as a part of MyBB mods pool. (Free external plugins excluded) be only on the main site. Punto. This would lead to less paid plugins which is the best solution. To tell you the truth I'm sick of paid authors tirany in plugin scene and I believe a lot of other users are too.

Couple of things..
PAID Plugins are allowed even under the current GPL. So no they cannot force people to close their sites. That would be wrong to do..
Also the plan is to remove the paid stuff off of mybb.com once they get the system in working order.  

No comment on the rest as that is really none of my business as i was not involved in the situation. As mentioned before i think mybb should just get regular moderators to moderate the community forums so the other team members can do what they were brought there to do be it develop, support, sqa or whatever. Far too much time gets wasted on this drama crap that would be better suited for moderators.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 01:27 AM by Harry.)
07-21-2010 01:25 AM
Lich_king2 Offline
True. Anyway I was just pointing this as example for people to see that he's talking automatic without knowledge. I don't have anything with that case and it's too bad Bob got demoted, he was good support staff/moderator.

It's time for ZeuBB!Tux
Nota Bene: If people want to be successful they need to help each other.
07-21-2010 01:51 AM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
(07-18-2010 05:35 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  
(07-18-2010 07:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  Yes, MyBB is free and more and more kids are coming. I'm not saying it's a bad thing if they're mature enough to be part of the MyBB community (notice that people don't need to be part of it just because they use the software!) but when kids are not mature enough to be part of the MyBB community, they just should not be welcomed
As I suspect most of these can be thanks to labrocca's hacking forums, with heaps of idiot script kiddies flooding the MyBB community.  (interestingly, this can also be advantageous to his business interests)
As long as this exists, I don't think there's going to be any less of these egotistic kiddies coming along.

BUT to both of you?  How can we as a MyBB community capture more of a mature audience While I understand the more mature crowd moving over is hard when MyBB still has dramma in these areas of MyBB?

http://community.mybb.com/  
>> Miscellaneous <<
General Discussion >>>> (this place is now the chit chat)
Random discussions that aren't about MyBB.

http://community.mybb.com/  
>> Miscellaneous <<
MyBB.com
All discussions and issues relating to the MyBB website, development site, the download system, as well as the community forums should be posted here.

If MyBB were to close these 2 portions mentioned above at least it would squeeze the chatters to have no choice to go somewhere else and play!

MyBB Support Forum is not facebook nor is it twitter.

What do you all think about this? Im trying to show everyone where the problems always start from to my oberservations.........

MyBB should be reconizied as a Support Forum and should remain this way! BUT instead it seems MyBB crowds keep finding ways where they can simply post new threads and chat about Garbage?
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 05:02 AM by Technoman.)
07-21-2010 04:43 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools