Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Ryan Gordon Offline
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Oh, this thread is fun Smile

(07-16-2010 06:13 AM)Technoman Wrote:  Why not tell us the truth Ryan Loos or Ryan Gordan as to why we have no say?

What's your full name so I can misspell your last name always too (I'm loosing count as to how many times you've misspelled it)? Smile

Or maybe I'll just legally change my to Ryan Gordan so you can't purposely misspell it, so HA! x]

(07-16-2010 06:13 AM)Technoman Wrote:  Why not tell us the truth Ryan Loos or Ryan Gordan as to why we have no say?

Who is Ryan Gordan? Why can't I reply??? Frown
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 12:44 PM by Ryan Gordon.)
07-16-2010 11:58 AM
Find all posts by this user
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
(07-16-2010 11:58 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote:  Oh, this is fun Smile

That's a horrible response

Think about your 'Business' and 'Reputation' for MyBB software which seems to be unsuccessfull for you over at MyBB!

You have a horrible reputation and a terrible Leadership , especially comparing it to your current status of MyBB
"Lead Developer, Merge System Lead ?????????????????????

http://www.mybb.com/about/team

This is not only loads of fun now, it's also giving a bad reputation for your Team and we have all discovered by now  a disorganized Leadership from you and a few others over at MyBB.com.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 12:46 PM by Technoman.)
07-16-2010 12:34 PM
Ryan Gordon Offline
lol Smile

Love how you decided to ignore the rest of my post and then misinterpreted the first part of my post, which I have now clarified for you!
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 12:49 PM by Ryan Gordon.)
07-16-2010 12:44 PM
Bob Jansen Offline
(07-15-2010 10:00 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  So what exactly happened anyway?
Are you saying that Bob Jansen offered prizes for something, and then refused to cough up, and removing negative comments towards him?
Basically instead of contacting staff technoman and exdiogene created three public threads (duplicating posts) in the MyBB section with a poll asking members to vote if I should be removed or not. Technically the same as this thread. Threads like those are not welcome at the MyBB community forums. If you have any issues with me or any other staff member please contact Management or Ryan Loos but don't go create public threads.

(07-16-2010 09:50 AM)Technoman Wrote:  Seems Bob Jansen is starting to warn me in PM <im sure I will get banned soon if MyBB Staff dont get involved>

[Image: myfirstwarningfrombobja.jpg]

No, I reported him for closing your thread "morpia" and how he mentions for you to respect your fellow members..

You were just asking how to stop spiders from indexing your webpages, seems that some of the brats of MyBB were trying to make a fight with you instead of tryign to help you as fellow members. But BOB JANSEN was stating it was your fault Yes  I was backing you up if that clarrifies about my warning given to me from BOB JANSEN.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-73537-p...http://community.mybb.com/thread-73537-post-536710.html
Quote: Really? Please show some respect for your fellow members guys!
What part of guys don't you understand? I was talking to everyone in that thread not just morpia.
07-16-2010 02:20 PM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
Ryan Gordon now theres no escaping the effects of reality here - your - "Team Leadership" is the next big thing that your lacking MR, I wish you best of luck!
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 03:32 PM by Technoman.)
07-16-2010 03:23 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
(07-16-2010 09:50 AM)Technoman Wrote:  You were just asking how to stop spiders from indexing your webpages, seems that some of the brats of MyBB were trying to make a fight with you instead of tryign to help you as fellow members. But BOB JANSEN was stating it was your fault Yes  I was backing you up if that clarrifies about my warning given to me from BOB JANSEN.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-73537-p...http://community.mybb.com/thread-73537-post-536710.html
I think his response there is reasonable.
As for the thread, both sides could've done things to prevent issues spreading, but I think its fair for a moderator to step in and try to prevent a flame war or similar.  He didn't say which side was right or not, and as the question was answered, with the OP following up with comments, it's unlikely it would serve terribly much more purpose.

(07-16-2010 02:20 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote:  Basically instead of contacting staff technoman and exdiogene created three public threads (duplicating posts) in the MyBB section with a poll asking members to vote if I should be removed or not. Technically the same as this thread. Threads like those are not welcome at the MyBB community forums. If you have any issues with me or any other staff member please contact Management or Ryan Loos but don't go create public threads.
I'm going to find that difficult to swallow.  People (generally) don't just randomly attack random staff members for no reason.
What happened before what you described, and what's your take on their incentive?

(07-16-2010 03:23 PM)Technoman Wrote:  Ryan Gordon now theres no escaping the effects of reality here - your - "Team Leadership" is the next big thing that your lacking MR, I wish you best of luck!
Does that point really relate to the discussion here?
Also, try to avoid sweeping statements.

My Blog
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 06:14 PM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
07-16-2010 06:13 PM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
MyBB Team this looks really good in the public eyes..

BOB JANSEN "Support Team Member" of MYBB along with  DarkMew "SQA TEAM Member" of MyBB participating in this poll.

[Image: bobjansenl.jpg][Image: darkmew002.jpg]

[Image: bobjansen005.jpg]

BOB JANSEN particpates in conversation over on MyBB in a thread.

The Question of the thread was:
Would you ever eat another human being alive just for the heck of it ?

[Image: bobjansen004.jpg]

[Image: bobjansen003.jpg]

I doubt MyBB would like this to get to the MEDIA... What a sick thought to have and yes it is illegal and immoral.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 09:38 PM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
07-16-2010 09:06 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
So you're saying that these guys are not allowed to joke, nor have some sort of creative imagination?
I agree it's a bit of a weird thread, but similarly, you're drawing weird conclusions from it.

My Blog
07-16-2010 09:38 PM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
(07-16-2010 09:38 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  So you're saying that these guys are not allowed to joke, nor have some sort of creative imagination?
you're drawing weird conclusions from it.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I really do NOT think that this is even classfied as a joke Zinga.

Pretty disgusting if you ask me,  A bunch of demented people YES!

Now you understnad a bit more why I would like to see BOB JANSEN taken off the MyBB Support Team quickly before MyBB reputation goes down the drain.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 10:08 PM by Technoman.)
07-16-2010 09:54 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
(07-16-2010 09:54 PM)Technoman Wrote:  Personally I really do NOT think that this is even classfied as a joke Zinga.

Pretty disgusting if you ask me,  A bunch of demented people YES!
Can't handle a bit of Vore?

(07-16-2010 09:54 PM)Technoman Wrote:  Now you understnad a bit more why I would like to see BOB JANSEN taken off the MyBB Support Team quickly before MyBB reputation goes down the drain.
I really fail to see any obvious connection between the two points.

My Blog
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 11:01 PM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
07-16-2010 10:57 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools