Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Bob Jansen Offline
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
(07-15-2010 10:00 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  
(07-16-2010 02:20 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote:  Basically instead of contacting staff technoman and exdiogene created three public threads (duplicating posts) in the MyBB section with a poll asking members to vote if I should be removed or not. Technically the same as this thread. Threads like those are not welcome at the MyBB community forums. If you have any issues with me or any other staff member please contact Management or Ryan Loos but don't go create public threads.
I'm going to find that difficult to swallow.  People (generally) don't just randomly attack random staff members for no reason.
What happened before what you described, and what's your take on their incentive?
I am not sure what more to say. They believe that my moderation is bad, that I am immature, and that I close wrong the wrong chats. The believe that I am "corrupted" and that I closed their threads down that were asking to vote for which staff member should be fired because I want to limit their freedom of speech. Those threads are inappropriate and disrespectful. If you are having a problem with one of the staff members contact Ryan Loos or MattR but don't go wild on the forums and great duplicated threads. You guys can't just talk trash about staff members in the public, we are just volunteers that enable you to use this great piece of software and I am not sure what more you want from us. I can't pull money from my ass you know.

(07-16-2010 09:54 PM)Technoman Wrote:  
(07-16-2010 09:38 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  So you're saying that these guys are not allowed to joke, nor have some sort of creative imagination?
you're drawing weird conclusions from it.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I really do NOT think that this is even classfied as a joke Zinga.

Pretty disgusting if you ask me,  A bunch of demented people YES!

Now you understnad a bit more why I would like to see BOB JANSEN taken off the MyBB Support Team quickly before MyBB reputation goes down the drain.
And there you go, the general troll. I am not sure what to do anymore. When we close the thread you scream that you are taking "freedom of speech away" but when us staff reply to the thread you call us "immature". What do you want us to do? Ignore the thread and let you members go wild?
07-17-2010 01:48 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen - Bob Jansen - 07-17-2010 01:48 AM

Standard Tools