Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
(07-17-2010 01:48 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote:  I am not sure what more to say. They believe that my moderation is bad, that I am immature, and that I close wrong the wrong chats. The believe that I am "corrupted" and that I closed their threads down that were asking to vote for which staff member should be fired because I want to limit their freedom of speech.
That's great that (at least think) you understand their beliefs, but do you understand the reasoning behind them?  Again, people don't generally hate without reason.
As a staff member yourself, it's in your personal interest to try and be liked by the general community.  If there is some discontent towards your behaviour, it's a good idea to try to understand why to help resolve these issues.
In many cases, these issues are merely miscommunication between the two parties, and can thus, be resolved if you actually try to understand the incentives behind the other party.  BTW, understanding motives not only helps resolve issues, it can also help you win debates Tongue

My Blog
07-17-2010 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen - ZiNgA BuRgA - 07-17-2010 08:53 AM

Standard Tools