Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
(07-17-2010 05:39 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote:  For once can you just call me Bob or Bob Jansen instead of immaturely capping my and other staff names and spelling them.

In all other instances from now on I will spell your name on how I see it fit  "MyBB Brat" this will be easier to remember for me and all the rest of us.

(07-17-2010 05:39 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote:  you are spamming their emails and message boxes with messages telling them how to do their jobs at MyBB?

Important private messages aren't taken seriously over at MyBB, nobody has time over at MyBB to read our PM's at all concering important matters and concerns. Here were trying to identify the person or parties responsible for the PM system, and anybody seems to care over at MyBB.

(07-17-2010 05:39 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote:  A. At least show some respect for your fellow members.

B. We got rules at MyBB and if you would like to be part of MyBB than follow them.

A. the definition between some good fellow members and other STaffers of some sort of a cult that I have seen – does the thread you posted in about eating people alive somehow ring a bell to you?

B.  I do follow MyBB RULES, It’s quite hard work getting MyBB to see that, but we would have the majority of a win so far in our community in favour vote to have you and a whole lot of other MyBB Staffers removed from this  "Deceitful MyBB Team" by the President himself of MyBB<chris bolton>.

(07-17-2010 06:17 PM)Lich_king2 Wrote:  Your job is to develop
Have you ever thought... Maybe that "Tension" develops because responsibilities appear to overly change and overlap every 24hrs over at  MyBB.com forum as we speak.

(07-17-2010 09:41 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  As for the community, I really have no patience to be part of a community where probably 90% of it is younger than 16 (<= 15) which is exactly the most terrible age of teenagers.

100% Agree full heartedly!

(07-17-2010 09:41 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  [sarcasm]And because I could care less [/sarcasm] I will no longer sell plugins once MyBB 1.6 is out (except plugins like MyDownloads or other plugins which allow admins to sell things) and only give support to subscribers.

And if people do not like that I won't support my plugins to non subscribers, I say **** it. I'm tired of all this and if people keep complaining I'll just leave MyBB and move to something else. A hobby is not supposed to be a nightmare but it is what all this has become now.

There are many others thinking exaclty the same like you, so this should be a wake up call to MyBB.

(07-18-2010 12:27 AM)Lich_king2 Wrote:  Excuse me, but we're using open source software and not some half-payed crapware.

What would happen if every MyBB coder and MyBB plugin authour were to consider boycotting MyBB and they created there own union? Then what would happen? Then what would you do?

(07-18-2010 12:27 AM)Lich_king2 Wrote:  Sorry but recent MyBB license change showed me who has the last word there and what kind of people are running it.

Can you be more specific when you say in terms of whom are the "people are running it" ?

(07-18-2010 12:41 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  I'll also say what I hate about the MyBB team. I agree with some people here that freedom of speech is something that does not exist on MyBB, or at least it does not exist on some occasions.
Don't tell me it's because of the thread getting out of control because it's not.

This is exaclty right on the point of why we have no choice but to talk freely on this matter of concern on Zinga's forum! If this discussion was happening over on MyBB right now we would all be banned by now with 100% warnings!

(07-18-2010 12:41 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  And if people do not like that I won't support my plugins to non subscribers, I say **** it. I'm tired of all this and if people keep complaining I'll just leave MyBB and move to something else. A hobby is not supposed to be a nightmare but it is what all this has become now.

Loads of people in Developemnt are thinking the same as you from what I been hearing.

(07-18-2010 01:16 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  I totally agree with all what Pirata Nervo have written!

100% Agreed

(07-18-2010 01:16 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  the rules were soon changed on that forum to prevent such postings afterward...

No matter how hard we try today, MyBB will keep changing the rules so we never really will fit in. Think of it  this way maybe MyBB won't allow us soon to post new threads, or MyBB may not allow us to post replies....

(07-18-2010 01:16 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  I can honestly tell that the final action of staff when they are at fault is to stop communicating with you and/or deleting any references on the forums incriminating them and/or closing a thread were they feel any heat against them.

MyBB has gotten to its current state, where STAFFERS are distrustful to one another.  It is not surprising to me that this hateful and deceitful signs are being promoted by Ryan Gordon.
Again the fault lies squarely at the feet of management!  You just get and idea of the feedback here on how well MyBB Leadership and the Staffers are communicating.

(07-18-2010 01:16 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  I am actually waiting 2 replies from Matt Rogowski about 2 different issues, meantime days are passing and i see him having time to post multiple messages on the forum but not having the time to respond to me. I just hope it is because, in the background, he try to get a good solution to both problems...

I agree with you that it is hard not to despise the management of MyBB for all their failings Erf

(07-18-2010 01:16 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  I will stop here because i could write pages and pages, without even knowing if it still worth it. But contrarely to some "Lead" staff members, the well beeing of MyBB is more important to me than it is seem to be for them...

I agree me to........... Tongue

One last thing,  this will leave MyBB Team and its Software with such a bad taste in everyone's mouth that Newbies and others won't even go back to MyBB site again.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2010 04:00 AM by Technoman.)
07-18-2010 03:47 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen - Technoman - 07-18-2010 03:47 AM

Standard Tools