Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
exdiogene Offline
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
@Lich_king2:

May i correct your sentence a little bit :

"Sure. Half of issue and complaints about MyBB, from kids unwilling to pay for them, are because of paid plugins. I'm not the only one.".

You have to know that more than 90% of the MyBB active forums members are kids...

Now if you consider mature users using their forums for something else than fun, i never saw any complaints from them. I can tell that they are always searching for professional developpers to give them what they need and are happy to pay for it.

Now if MyBB make believe that they will give everything to you for free and are not developping the proper plugins themself and do not support them throught time and version changes, you cannot blame external developpers to supply the people in need with paid development.

If we would not be there, then those users would simply leave MyBB for any other forum application that would suite more their needs.
07-18-2010 06:15 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen - exdiogene - 07-18-2010 06:15 AM

Standard Tools