Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Harry Offline
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
(07-20-2010 04:29 AM)Technoman Wrote:  
(07-20-2010 04:07 AM)Harry Wrote:  Not many that i know of will wanna do business with dishonest people such Pirata Nervo.

Lets all "forbid" and not say anything on Zinga's forum that anyone pose or post an opinion about something here and expect it to be accepted by Harry.

Lets all "forbid"  and not say, "Hey, let's be grown ups and look at the world with an open mind so we can all  learn and grow rather than judge and belittle others.

Seriously. Harry you need to simply let others share there point of views, and what you will learn when you take the time to investigate a different point of view and those behind it for yourslef rather than what you hear from others.

Let's have a little respect for that, shall we Harry? I know it's rare around here to do so, but let's say we *try* every once in a while just for the hell of it. Yipi

As for the rest. All i ask is that people keep it honest. I see nothing wrong with that. Trying to skirt around the truth ( via making it about something unrelated to MYBB Plugins in this case ) is not being honest.

All i said was that people can redistribute MYBB plugins if they so wish under the current GPL. And that is a fact. And then it turned into this.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 04:34 AM by Harry.)
07-20-2010 04:33 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen - Harry - 07-20-2010 04:33 AM

Standard Tools