Poll: What do you think should be done with Bob Jansen
He should be removed from the staff
He should be promoted for his behavior
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
(07-18-2010 05:35 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  
(07-18-2010 07:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:  Yes, MyBB is free and more and more kids are coming. I'm not saying it's a bad thing if they're mature enough to be part of the MyBB community (notice that people don't need to be part of it just because they use the software!) but when kids are not mature enough to be part of the MyBB community, they just should not be welcomed
As I suspect most of these can be thanks to labrocca's hacking forums, with heaps of idiot script kiddies flooding the MyBB community.  (interestingly, this can also be advantageous to his business interests)
As long as this exists, I don't think there's going to be any less of these egotistic kiddies coming along.

BUT to both of you?  How can we as a MyBB community capture more of a mature audience While I understand the more mature crowd moving over is hard when MyBB still has dramma in these areas of MyBB?

http://community.mybb.com/  
>> Miscellaneous <<
General Discussion >>>> (this place is now the chit chat)
Random discussions that aren't about MyBB.

http://community.mybb.com/  
>> Miscellaneous <<
MyBB.com
All discussions and issues relating to the MyBB website, development site, the download system, as well as the community forums should be posted here.

If MyBB were to close these 2 portions mentioned above at least it would squeeze the chatters to have no choice to go somewhere else and play!

MyBB Support Forum is not facebook nor is it twitter.

What do you all think about this? Im trying to show everyone where the problems always start from to my oberservations.........

MyBB should be reconizied as a Support Forum and should remain this way! BUT instead it seems MyBB crowds keep finding ways where they can simply post new threads and chat about Garbage?
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 05:02 AM by Technoman.)
07-21-2010 04:43 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen - Technoman - 07-21-2010 04:43 AM

Standard Tools