MyBB shop & achievements plugin
Lich_king2 Offline
MyBB shop & achievements plugin
Is there any good free MyBB shop or achievements plugin? It would be nice if we could have a shop mod where we could add custom items and forum currency, and achievements for the people that are active. Also it would be nice if the achievement adds the prize and the credit when the task/job is done.
Don't link to payed plugins.

It's time for ZeuBB!Tux
Nota Bene: If people want to be successful they need to help each other.
07-26-2010 06:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pirata Nervo Offline
RE: MyBB shop & achievements plugin
(07-26-2010 06:18 PM)Lich_king2 Wrote:  Is there any good free MyBB shop or achievements plugin? It would be nice if we could have a shop mod where we could add custom items and forum currency, and achievements for the people that are active. Also it would be nice if the achievement adds the prize and the credit when the task/job is done.
Don't link to payed plugins.

NewPoints:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-NewPoints

The achievements one I won't link you to since it's paid. There's only one achievements/ranks plugin for MyBB. (and took me months to write it)
07-27-2010 03:51 AM
Lich_king2 Offline
Hmm could the awards plugin from MyBB source serve as replacement? I believe that I would need to make some adjustments to be similiar.
PS: Thanks Pirata.

It's time for ZeuBB!Tux
Nota Bene: If people want to be successful they need to help each other.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2010 10:21 PM by Lich_king2.)
07-28-2010 10:20 PM
Pirata Nervo Offline
(07-28-2010 10:20 PM)Lich_king2 Wrote:  Hmm could the awards plugin from MyBB source serve as replacement? I believe that I would need to make some adjustments to be similiar.
PS: Thanks Pirata.

Well that's manual so it could be used as a replacement if you plan on giving awards manually to each user. The plugin I have coded automatically gives achievements based on post count, thread count, time spent on the board, points achievements and you can also give custom achievements manually. Since most of it is automatic, it took me months to write it because it needed to be effective but low resource consuming so I had to do multiple tests on small and big boards and re-write the task multiple times.
07-28-2010 10:28 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools