Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
 link directory...can someone make this?
Shemo Offline
RE: link directory...can someone make this?
(11-14-2011 02:29 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  If you believe it's from template edits, then find the template responsible and fix it.
Have you even tried tracing it down at all?

yes I have.

(11-14-2011 07:21 PM)leefish Wrote:  Shemo - maybe it is your cache. This happens to me a lot on Opera.

I have my browser set to clear all history, cookies, and the cache upon closing the browser.

(11-15-2011 01:38 AM)RateU Wrote:  @ Shemo: I don't know whether the thread in your screenshot (Shaving 101) already exists or not before you change the category.
If it is already exists, try to create a new thread as test thread, and select that category.
If the category displayed on the test thread is the same as the new category name ('shaving blogs & websites'), maybe you need to update all threads that use the old category ('shaving blogs'), you can use Custom Moderator Tools to mass update it.
Before you mass update it, try to filter threads using the new category first, whether it will filter the test thread or not.

the issue was (and I figured this out last night when adding a new site to the directory) is exactly as you described.  what I did was modify the category after already adding a few links in the "old" category.  there wasn't many so I just went through and manually edited them.

is there a way xthreads can run a check on this and update the categories?
11-15-2011 07:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: link directory...can someone make this? - Shemo - 11-15-2011 07:58 AM

Standard Tools