MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
RE: [split] Why do people let to be fooled?
(07-31-2010 02:58 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  
(07-31-2010 01:58 PM)Technoman Wrote:  NO STAFF IS ALLOWED to post or reply in my very own thread. Absolutely, positively no MyBB Staff what so ever.... no exceptions to it.
That's silly.  You're just trying to enforce your opinion and yours alone?  Furthermore, I strongly doubt you can tell anyway.  And if you're doing it on these forums, I definitely won't be enforcing such a thing.
I welcome opinions, but this applies equally to everyone.

I don't feel Staff should be excluded 100% BUT I do believe that this is an needs for members ONLY discussion .... If  members don't get involved in the current discussion then I have no expectation of staying here or saying anything more... Is it wrong of me to have a problem with the fact that staff members of MyBB.com with whom I got banned from speak to each other about this and then on there own forum they talk down to there own members like a flawk of geese and I dont want this happening here to me or to others like it has been happening... I dont know if your aware or have seen this type of behaviour but it happens everyday on MyBB.com.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2010 04:11 PM by Technoman.)
07-31-2010 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] Why do people let to be fooled? - Technoman - 07-31-2010 03:48 PM

Standard Tools