MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Right now I myself will be opening a new thread  here with in the next few days and I am preparing to write aobut the Staff of MyBB.com along with the dictatorship behind the scenes that are happening right at this time.

MyBB.com Staff open your eyes cause people are getting sick of your lies and Bullshit! Yes

I will write my story, I will be talking in general about Ryan Gordon and a few other bad charaters that I can not mention until I begin my thread.

I really dont care if I am the only person who feels like this , or if a bunch of people do, it has come to this time and I dont have any other choice or method and I just want to show to thousands of people the true covered lies that are happening over on mybb.com as we speak!

My chin is hi and I know that this will reach to the top of MyBB Ownership very soon cause I will also write a few pages to <chris bolton> so that he can see how his own Staff is running his software MyBB 10feet  under the ground .... we all  love search engines and high rankings!

Also I hope MyBB.com understands correctly NO STAFF IS ALLOWED to post or reply in my very own thread. Absolutely, positively no MyBB Staff what so ever.... no exceptions to it.

coming soon..... got to think my thoughts before writting!

stay tuned....
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2010 03:13 PM by Technoman.)
07-31-2010 01:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: [split] Why do people let to be fooled?
I've split your post since it doesn't really belong in the other thread.

(07-31-2010 01:58 PM)Technoman Wrote:  Also I hope MyBB.com understands correctly NO STAFF IS ALLOWED to post or reply in my very own thread. Absolutely, positively no MyBB Staff what so ever.... no exceptions to it.
That's silly.  You're just trying to enforce your opinion and yours alone?  Furthermore, I strongly doubt you can tell anyway.  And if you're doing it on these forums, I definitely won't be enforcing such a thing.
I welcome opinions, but this applies equally to everyone.

My Blog
07-31-2010 02:58 PM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
RE: [split] Why do people let to be fooled?
(07-31-2010 02:58 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  
(07-31-2010 01:58 PM)Technoman Wrote:  NO STAFF IS ALLOWED to post or reply in my very own thread. Absolutely, positively no MyBB Staff what so ever.... no exceptions to it.
That's silly.  You're just trying to enforce your opinion and yours alone?  Furthermore, I strongly doubt you can tell anyway.  And if you're doing it on these forums, I definitely won't be enforcing such a thing.
I welcome opinions, but this applies equally to everyone.

I don't feel Staff should be excluded 100% BUT I do believe that this is an needs for members ONLY discussion .... If  members don't get involved in the current discussion then I have no expectation of staying here or saying anything more... Is it wrong of me to have a problem with the fact that staff members of MyBB.com with whom I got banned from speak to each other about this and then on there own forum they talk down to there own members like a flawk of geese and I dont want this happening here to me or to others like it has been happening... I dont know if your aware or have seen this type of behaviour but it happens everyday on MyBB.com.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2010 04:11 PM by Technoman.)
07-31-2010 03:48 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members
(07-31-2010 03:48 PM)Technoman Wrote:  BUT I do believe that this is an needs for members ONLY discussion ....
Why?  Care to explain?

(07-31-2010 03:48 PM)Technoman Wrote:  Is it wrong of me to have a problem with the fact that staff members of MyBB.com with whom I got banned from speak to each other about this and then on there own forum they talk down to there own members like a flawk of geese and I dont want this happening here to me...
If you can't take criticism or similar, that's not my issue.  You should think of the people you're criticising first.
On here, I don't mind you saying whatever you want about others, but I don't believe in playing favourites with anyone, so you need to understand that they can equally say the same thing about you.  If you can't take this, then I don't think you ever have much of a point.  If you truly hold a good basis for the points you make, you should have no issue defending them from criticism.

My Blog
07-31-2010 04:15 PM
Pirata Nervo Offline
I think you're taking everything too serious technoman
07-31-2010 06:40 PM
MattR Offline
I bet you'll mention something about me not replying to your PM within 52 minutes because I went to sleep, with you then claiming I'd put you on my ignore list. I'm looking forward to it, really. Chris is already well aware of what has been going on, he's not in the dark about anything.

Can I just also say now that multiple people have complained to me that you have been making the community a less enjoyable place to be. Read what I'm saying here. They are not unhappy with anything we are doing, they didn't mention anything we do at all, they were unhappy with what you were doing. What does that say?? Obviously I'm not going to name who has said this as that would be a breach of trust and confidentiality but I have received a fair few correspondences about this.

And if you're going to post our names can you please do us the decency of at least attempting to spell them right??
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2010 11:11 PM by MattR.)
07-31-2010 10:55 PM
exdiogene Offline
Matt i am still waiting your responses to my PMs of  :

07-25-2010, 10:30 AM
07-19-2010, 04:01 PM

As you can see, waiting 2 weeks for one and 1 week for the other is a lot more than the 52 minutes you are talking here.

Honestly, i was trusting you to be a fair and honest staff member, now i am quite worried to have been mistaken...

Please do not put in the new MyBB rules to "contact the staff with PMs" because it is not working at all, like Ryan Gordon never responding to an important PM sent months ago even if i wrote again to him that i was waiting a reply a week later, i had the same issues with few other staff members a year ago.

Unless this new rule is only a strategy to get rid of the public comments regarding bad staff behavior...

Frown
07-31-2010 11:53 PM
MattR Offline
As I have already said, just PM me again. Claiming I'm not fair and honest because I've not replied is just not fair, not replying to a PM does not amount to dishonesty or unfairness. Again you instantly assume I'm just ignoring you. It's hard to do anything if this is the way you look at everything. I've received nearly 50 PMs in the last week from various people about various different things, how many PMs have you received in the last week?? You won't like my reply as I'm about to tell you the thing you're complaining about was perfectly justified, but you've stated yourself you want me to be honest so that's what I'm being.

Really, the amount of time we're having to spend to satisfy you over very trivial things is unreal.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 12:55 AM by MattR.)
08-01-2010 12:09 AM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
(08-01-2010 12:09 AM)MattR Wrote:  As I have already said, just PM me again. Claiming I'm not fair and honest because I've not replied is just not fair, not replying to a PM does not amount to dishonesty or unfairness. Again you instantly assume I'm just ignoring you. It's hard to do anything if this is the way you look at everything. I've received nearly 50 PMs in the last week from various people about various different things, how many PMs have you received in the last week?? You won't like my reply as I'm about to tell you the thing you're complaining about was perfectly justified, but you've stated yourself you want me to be honest so that's what I'm being.

Really, the amount of time we're having to spend to satisfy you over very trivial things is unreal.

Ah, but you can check easily enough the mybb boards and see that you reply to other peoples threads. ... while people wait on your return of pm's.. This is why mybb is where its at, in the mud “Do your homework”.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 03:02 AM by Technoman.)
08-01-2010 02:57 AM
MattR Offline
Wait, are you saying that it's wrong of me to reply to support threads instead of solely replying to your PMs all evening?? I don't know why you're talking about mud or homework, I'm lost on that one.
08-01-2010 04:50 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools