MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members
(08-01-2010 04:50 AM)MattR Wrote:  Wait, are you saying that it's wrong of me to reply to support threads instead of solely replying to your PMs all evening?? I don't know why you're talking about mud or homework, I'm lost on that one.

I knew I get this type of reaction from you. I am merely pointing out that it sucks to be in your shoes acting on defence of Ryan Gordon each time.

MattR why don't you sit back and answer your PM that we send you  < when espcially concerns your idiotic staff for that matter> but then again I see how much your avodiing the actual truth on the wannabe MacGyver himself <Ryan Gordon> who likes to go around and belittle members and then the rest of the Staff follow him then when members go and defend themselves he bans them or he starts deleting there threads or unapproving them. Is it not the RULES somewhere on MyBB that if we have problems with Staff Members to PM another MyBB Staff and when that Staff avoids the PM what are we honeslty supposed to do at that point?

My 4 PM's to you Matt was about Ryan Gordon in the last 3 weeks and how he is treating  people on MyBB forums and NOT once did you respond but Ryan responded and Banned me until August 2 2010  and all he said is go relax little boy, I did nothing on the MyBB forum to deserve a ban what so ever in what I wrote on the forums. I went and checked a few days ago as "Technoman" and my ban has been lifted from August 2 2010 for ever!

Talk about an easy ban for Ryan Gordon and again I have done nothing to get the first Ban let alone the extension.

Aren't ya'll lucky on MyBB  to have a sob like him represent who runs your myBB software? Chris Bolton figured a guy  like <Ryan Gordon> who'd delivers that type of sour behavior over on the MyBB platform suits his position very well, that we all see.

Again whom are we supposed to talk with about our issues or concerns when it invloves other staffers treating memebers the way they are when our PM's never get a responsed to and then we get banned to asking Staff in Pm to whats going on....

MattR can make this very easy for himself, he eathier responds to pms or have someone else outside who has the time to respond to PMs you dont have time MattR then maybe its time somone else takes that position without being so biosed! If it would be the case that all PM would be answered in a decent timeing then My ban from MyBB would never happend the way it did. If you dont have time MattR to repsond to peoples PM then maybe mark that in the rules  and stop telling people to PM Staff if they have problems when none of the Staff have time to repsond to Pms!
08-01-2010 05:49 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members - Technoman - 08-01-2010 05:49 AM

Standard Tools