MyBB.com Attention to All Members
exdiogene Offline
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Hello leefish,

thank you for your concerns about my english skills and understanding! Wink

In french if someone is not returning your calls, you will say that he is not fair and honest! Mostly because if he was fair he would understand that you took some of your time to contact him and it would be only fair to do the same for yourself. It would not be honest, because if he have some grief toward you and is not responding because of it, it would be a dissimulation and really dishonnest, the same would apply for someone not caring for you as much you care for him, it would not be honnest to not tell you about it!

I believe that the same understanding can be use in english and please correct me if i am wrong. I am 54 years old and i have known many cultures and people of all ages, a fair and honest person would give the same respect to someone showing him respect and deserving it. Having respect to someone or an organisation would sometime ask from someone to tell things that are not easy to tell for the wellbeeing of the person or the group.

I have been a volunteer for over 15 years and have donated an average of 24 hours per week at different organisations as well as my expertise in many fields and i know that some people do not appreciate what a volunteer is doing to its just value. But without telling all about the discussions that went unresponded for weeks/months in the past with several staff people, i will only say that i was engaged with most of them in a serious exchange trying to help the community to brigthen its future for the greater good of MyBB. I was suggesting different strategies to give MyBB a better professionnal and mature look, so they could get the "investors" they are so eagerly waiting to find and get involved in their project.

I am a man always trying to find solutions to problems in a constructive manner, sometime the best solution is difficult to apply, sometime the group have to make up their mind about their principal aim...

I will terminate with this reflection : "Who is your best friend, the one telling you the truth that is hurting you so much to help you or the one always obliging and lying to make you happy?". Young people have the tendancy to say the later, older people would say the first...

Wink
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 07:54 AM by exdiogene.)
08-01-2010 07:44 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members - exdiogene - 08-01-2010 07:44 AM

Standard Tools