MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members
MattR

I didn't recieve 1 reply to the 4 which I do recall sending you, I took the time and energy and remember I sent 2 concering Bob at a different time and 2 concering Ryan at a later time and you didnt  reply in regards to my PMS's concering yoru Staff as you requested that we do PM you if we had problems correct?

I did get however 1 PM from you something else about how you were supposed to get back to us statting you will have answers in the morning at the time and again never recieved anything afterwards explaining to us what youwere even talking about. Well (A) I wouldnt get any PM's if your sending any NOW  as Im Banned currently cause I posted about how MyBB needs to fix the current errors and bugs before heading to the futur of relaese! MattR ( i think you do recall that post ) and yoru Staff including yourself didint like when someone a member espcially calls out your own bluff then Ryan didint like that post cause i called the bluff and then I recieved a PM message from him concering that post and then he said good luck child and banned me!
[Image: technomanpost.jpg]

I got banned for this post  (your kidding me right Ryan Gordon )?

here is MattR and all the Staff attacking me after this post .... its like I touched a nerve

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74269-p...http://community.mybb.com/thread-74269-post-542259.html

If you notice People its only the Staff attacking me after writting my very own personal oppion!
Remember people anyone except (MattR and Ryan Gordon) on MyBB is NOT entitled to have oppions.
MattR your whole Staff is all like a pack wolves ready to jump down our throats  ... Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 09:26 AM by Technoman.)
08-01-2010 09:03 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members - Technoman - 08-01-2010 09:03 AM

Standard Tools