MyBB.com Attention to All Members
MattR Offline
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Technoman, I have got 4 PMs in my sent box that I sent to you and they appear in my tracking as being read. As regards to the one about me saying I'd get back to you in the morning, overnight Bob was removed from the team; did you want me to send you a PM simply stating he'd been removed if you could see that already?? That was all it would have contained in the end and I doubt you'd have had much to say about the matter after that.

And why do you think you got banned for that post?? As I said, I wasn't involved in your banning, but we've explained why we're not going to fix every single ticket before we release; what I don't get about this sort of thing that if it's the decision we want to take, that won't affect you in any big way, I don't know why it needs to be argued about so furiously as everything ends up being. Look through the list of unresolved bugs, how many of them will fundamentally limit use of 1.6, and how many are worth delaying the release for?? Not to mention some things there are still planned to be fixed for Gold I believe.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 09:32 AM by MattR.)
08-01-2010 09:22 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members - MattR - 08-01-2010 09:22 AM

Standard Tools