Can't find the ignore button
leefish Offline
Hamster
Can't find the ignore button
Hallo, there is a user here on MYBBHacks that I would really like to ignore all their posts and general lame rantings.....But I can't find the ignore button. Does it even exist? Is it activated?

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
08-01-2010 04:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MattR Offline
RE: Can't find the ignore button
User CP > Buddy/Ignore List??

Unless you're referring to a modification for ignoring that Yumi installed here in which case I don't know.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 04:56 AM by MattR.)
08-01-2010 04:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leefish Offline
Hamster
Thanks Matt

MYBB1.6 & XThreads
08-01-2010 06:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
I assume it's one of the people in this thread? http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=402

My Blog
08-01-2010 09:07 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
(08-01-2010 09:07 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  I assume it's one of the people in this thread? http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=402

Um yeah. I like it here and seeing all these posts from someone who appears to be using this forum as a personal posting ground to snipe at MYBB is just - distracting. I suppose I should try and see it as just an amusing pageant of preposterousness. Wink

Interestingly, the ignore button (which I found) does not work exactly as I thought it would, but on reflection I can't see how else it could work.

I sort of thought that the user I was ignoring would be erased, but instead I am left with tantalising glimpses of their activities with a polite notice saying you ignored this person so you don't have to see the posts .... of course this arouses my curiosity even more Biggrin

MYBB1.6 & XThreads
08-01-2010 09:28 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
No offense intended, but if you're new to forums, I really don't think you should be here then.

My Blog
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 11:02 PM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
08-10-2010 11:01 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools