Donation
tonoshi Offline
Donation
As a token of appriciation for all the help I have gotten here I plan to make a donation soon when I will get some money in my paypal account. IS there a donation button because I didnt see one?
08-19-2010 07:55 AM
Find all posts by this user
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Donation
(08-19-2010 07:55 AM)tonoshi Wrote:  IS there a donation button because I didnt see one?
No there isn't.

Thanks for the kind thought, but I don't accept donations. Smile

My Blog
08-19-2010 08:20 AM
tonoshi Offline
Can I ask you why? I would really love to donate to you because you have been very kind in helping me and everyone else who needs help.
08-20-2010 03:27 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Well I'm not really that interested in money (well I am, but not the amounts I'm likely to get through donations).
If you do want to help out however (thanks!) and don't mind the effort, there's a number of things:
- making XThreads examples
- helping out others who ask questions here
- finding and reporting bugs in my code
- perhaps help others with coding (I don't have the time, and I don't do plugin requests because of this, but if you have the time to spare, it would be nice)
- maybe start miscellaneous discussions yourself, if you want, or whatever you think will help improve this place

I would much prefer someone helping out with the above than donating.  This is a very small forum, so hopefully the above won't take much time at all.
If you're willing to do any of the above, it will be very well appreciated.

Thanks again for the offer Smile

My Blog
08-20-2010 09:13 AM
Imran Offline
Honestly, I have to say that these words which you spoke in your post Zinga is more then donations. Indeed, I didn't saw a single man with this kind behavior to his users in whole my life.

Best Zinga, Great man !

[Image: logo.png]

[Image: twitter.png]
08-20-2010 09:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
tonoshi Offline
(08-20-2010 09:13 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  Well I'm not really that interested in money (well I am, but not the amounts I'm likely to get through donations).
If you do want to help out however (thanks!) and don't mind the effort, there's a number of things:
- making XThreads examples
- helping out others who ask questions here
- finding and reporting bugs in my code
- perhaps help others with coding (I don't have the time, and I don't do plugin requests because of this, but if you have the time to spare, it would be nice)
- maybe start miscellaneous discussions yourself, if you want, or whatever you think will help improve this place

I would much prefer someone helping out with the above than donating.  This is a very small forum, so hopefully the above won't take much time at all.
If you're willing to do any of the above, it will be very well appreciated.

Thanks again for the offer Smile

You are most welcome. You are a very kind person and that is the least I could do to show my appreciation Smile
08-23-2010 02:54 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools