Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Gallery Images not Showing?
HolyPhoenix Offline
Gallery Images not Showing?
I followed the instructions for adding a gallery forum to my forum but it did not work.  When I right click and copy the image url, it is instead gives me the link to the thread for that image.  I imagine that has something to do with it.

Any clues what I may have done wrong?

My buttons also don't line up well either from the theme I am using.  I am going to see if I can fix that myself, but if you have a quick solution that would be appreciated as well. I attached an image showing the issue.

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!

HP

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-27-2014 12:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Gallery Images not Showing?
(03-27-2014 12:38 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote:  I followed the instructions for adding a gallery forum to my forum but it did not work.  When I right click and copy the image url, it is instead gives me the link to the thread for that image.  I imagine that has something to do with it.
Have you tried changing the img src then?

My Blog
03-27-2014 09:23 AM
HolyPhoenix Offline
RE: Gallery Images not Showing?
The URL of the actual image seems to be correct from the file I chose to upload on the edit page.  When I put my mouse over the name of the image, it shows me the correct URL.  It just appears that I messed up on the templates somehow.  They seem to put in an image with the src = my forum rather than the right url.  I'll see if I can start from scratch to get it working.  Blargh

(wasn't sure if the hash should be private or not so I marked part of that off)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-27-2014 01:16 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools