Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Custom field date => sort threads by this date ?
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Custom field date => sort threads by this date ?
Dunno.
Check for errors, make sure the forum uses the same settings, check for template overrides, theme differences etc.
Or it could be something to do with your automatic moving script as MyBB does more than just update the thread's fid (though I'm doubting this is the case).

My Blog
11-23-2014 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cakissimo Offline
I'm very stupid...sorry for inconveniance, i find my error ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
11-23-2014 07:10 PM
nier3 Offline
(11-22-2014 12:05 AM)cakissimo Wrote:  
(10-24-2014 03:51 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  Unfortunately you'd need a custom script to go through all the threads and check the date and consider what to do with it.
If moderators are setting the time, you might be able to use the delayed moderation feature.

Thank you, i do a daily php cronjob, it work well but....
(thread is automatically moved if dateline is exceeded and goes to trashbin forum)

...but the moved thread is blank (firstpost only..the firstpost contain only custom xthread fields), i can i fix this please ?
When a edit this blank post i see my xthread fields..so xthread data are not loose, just invisible...need to complete this query, i have forget a thing....

This is my query (i use classic mysql query, this php file is not join to mybb pages):

PHP Code:
UPDATE threads 
	LEFT JOIN threadfields_data
	ON threads.tid=threadfields_data.tid
	SET threads.fid='61' 
	WHERE threads.fid='8'
	AND testdate < UNIX_TIMESTAMP()";

Hi, sorry for post, but with this query threads from X forum are automatically moved to Y forum?

I'm looking for a code similar, to move expirated threads of promotions on date..but if I understand well, query is connected to threadfields_data ?

thank you
11-30-2014 01:09 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools