Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
 Trading Forum
RateU Offline
Administrator
RE: Trading Forum
If you mean that the payment will be done automatically or will be calculated automatically by XThreads, I think it is not XThreads "working area".

12-15-2010 02:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MasterZuFu Offline
If it can't do that, then that's fine. I can have it set where members post what they're willing to pay and then I can add it up manually and ask the members first in line to make those payments accordingly. Is this possible to do if I don't do an automatic calculation?

ok. i got the marketplace completed (HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF WORK!) it must have taken u days to complete all of this. It looks VERY nice, I love it Biggrin I just hope I can modify this to do the auction method as well. Smile

12-15-2010 03:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RateU Offline
Administrator
Maybe it doesn't need many fields?
1. Textbox field for price.
2. Textbox field for short description about the materials (or maybe you can use the default message textarea for this).
3. Use the default subject textbox for the material topic.

So, when the first option applied, your user can write the topic they want to be written in the subject textbox.
Put the price in the price textbox.
And add additional information in the message textarea.

If the second option applied,
The expert write the materials topic in the subject textbox.
Put the price for the materials in the price textbox.
And add additional information about the materials in the message textarea.

12-15-2010 04:16 AM
MasterZuFu Offline
Alright, I think I got it setup for the most part. Take a look?

http://www.ethical-hackers.org/forum-86.html

I just kind of edited what everything said and changed things around. I've noticed that the image uploader isn't working though. I tried to upload an image (and even tried the url version) and used the "exact" option for the size of the image in google images, so I know it was the right size both in kb as well as dimensions. It stll gave me some kind of error when I tried to add the image:

Quote:Error attaching file for "Product Image"; The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination.

Do I need to set ftp permissions? because everything else was correct according to xthreads.

12-15-2010 03:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Yes you do.  Everything in the uploads folder should be chmod 777, as per MyBB requirements.

My Blog
12-15-2010 03:53 PM
MasterZuFu Offline
Yep! That fixed it! Smile

12-15-2010 10:00 PM
MasterZuFu Offline
My "Trading forum" and "Training forum" had a slight mishap after the upgrade to 1.6.1. When I made a new thread it gave me an sql error because I didn't have a default "no image" picture in the /images folder, so even uploading an image wouldn't work unless I had the /images/no_image.gif file in there. Maybe there's an update or fix for it, but it made me put the "no image" in there anyways. Tongue

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2010 02:36 AM by MasterZuFu.)
12-17-2010 02:35 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
I am surprised you got it to work on 1.6 then ...the requirement for the no image.gif is not MYBB version related is it? I thought that it was there because the picture is not a required field and it might break the layout without it.

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
12-17-2010 03:38 AM
MasterZuFu Offline
It said, "This field cannot be "null" " so I would assume somehow it messed up whichever template had that rule. I don't want to go through the painstaking process of remaking all those templates (that was a lot of templates to be honest), but it certainly done appear as though it has broken this modification. But once I put the picture in everything seems to work perfectly. I'm not sure what the deal is. Hang on, I'll take the picture back out and post the full error.

Code:
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1048 - Column 'tid' cannot be null
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_xtattachments(`posthash`,`tid`,`uid`,`field`,`filename`,`uploadmime`,`filesize`,`attachname`,`indir`,`downloads`,`uploadtime`,`updatetime`,`md5hash`,`thumbs`) VALUES('708ddbddcf3828441ca3215b8fd8053a',NULL,'1','pttfimg','securityplus.jpg','image/jpeg',9315,'4ce933f2_securityplus_jpg.upload','ts_1292/',0,1292522353,1292522353,'�K�W���{9����','a:1:{s:4:\"orig\";a:3:{s:1:\"w\";i:320;s:1:\"h\";i:240;s:4:\"type\";i:2;}}') 

This appears if:

1. I have NO no_image.gif in the /images folder.
2. I try to upload via browse OR url an image even if it's within regulations.
3. DOES NOT HAPPEN if I create the thread with no image at all (I can then edit the thread and put the image in and it works fine). This only occurs on initial creation of thread.

Solution: Put a no_images.gif image in the /images folder.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2010 04:01 AM by MasterZuFu.)
12-17-2010 03:44 AM
RateU Offline
Administrator
What XThreads version are you using?

12-17-2010 04:04 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools