• 2 Votes - 5 Average
 Trading Forum
MasterZuFu Offline
RE: Trading Forum
XThreads (1.40)
eXtend your Threads with extra fields.
Created by ZiNgA BuRgA

12-17-2010 04:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RateU Offline
Administrator
You need to download the latest development:
https://github.com/zingaburga/XThreads-MyBB-Plugin

12-17-2010 04:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MasterZuFu Offline
(12-17-2010 04:12 AM)RateU Wrote:  You need to download the latest development:

lol updated 16 hours ago XD that's almost when I found the bug too lol.

12-17-2010 04:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leefish Offline
Hamster
I did not know 1.4 was in general release!!

/lee flails!

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
12-17-2010 05:31 AM
MasterZuFu Offline
(12-17-2010 05:31 AM)leefish Wrote:  I did not know 1.4 was in general release!!

/lee flails!

No, it wasn't announced, wasn't your fault Tongue

12-17-2010 05:34 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
You got it from github? But thats development stuffs....

MYBB1.6 & XThreads
12-17-2010 05:36 AM
MasterZuFu Offline
Well, that's where he linked me to. lol

12-17-2010 05:37 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
Um, but you were running 1.4 before the link. So you got that from github too....

Its your forum, Zinga's a great coder, I have a lot of faith in him. But if I was starting with Xthreads I would start with the official release. But whatever.....

MYBB1.6 & XThreads
12-17-2010 05:39 AM
MasterZuFu Offline
Whatever my skill or knowledge of mybb or xthreads, a bug was found, a fix was released, and an administrator told me to upgrade and gave me the link to the upgrade which happened to be on a coding release project site.

(12-17-2010 04:12 AM)RateU Wrote:  You need to download the latest development:

I would not assume I would be told to upgrade if it were not viable and reliable information to begin with. I don't see why the admin would tell me to upgrade if it were unstable. So, that's my say on that Tongue I think you should upgrade as well, this is about two versions higher than the one I got just a few days ago, so these guys have been busy that's for sure! Smile

On that note, just because I just heard about xthreads and wasn't that familiar with it, it doesn't mean I can't catch on quick. I'll admit that I'm no coder, but as long as I can see the code I can understand the format of it and read it for the most part. I certainly couldn't write it from scratch, but there's a format I'm usually ok with it. I'm starting to get the hang of how most of this is done (RateU likes to shift things around. It's like losing weight -which I'm learning too Tongue- you may be 200 pounds now and want to "lose weight", but if you exercise a lot and eat right chances are you're going to gain muscle mass and not lose much weight, you just shift things around a little and tone it up, that's all RateU is doing here. He's shifting things around and toning them up a bit. Some of the techniques are impressive and interesting, but realistically that's really all he's doing.)

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2010 05:48 AM by MasterZuFu.)
12-17-2010 05:44 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
Hey, I'm not gonna get in a fight with you. Its up to you what you use, and I will upgrade when Zinga releases the official version.

But thanks for the advice, pop by LeeFish again the next time you can't find a directory for a button on your forum ...... etc etc.

MYBB1.6 & XThreads
12-17-2010 05:50 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools