Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Custom Profile Fields: Not parsing URL/HTML
Auriel Kitsu Offline
RE: Custom Profile Fields: Not parsing URL/HTML
(05-05-2014 09:15 AM)leefish Wrote:  Auriel, if you think what I say is meaningless then let me give you a tip - stop HOUNDING me to help you. I have no idea what you are trying to achieve.

The TEXTAREA you are creatng is a textarea for a user to type information into. If you want to use HTML put it in the templates.

I'm scarcely HOUNDING you personally. I've been begging for help from anyone that is willing. Your statement makes the assumption that I even know what a Template is much less how to modify one to achieve what I have asked about. The plugin should be working but doesn't that's all I know. As for not understanding what I want? I've discussed this issue with people that are completely computer illiterate that understand that I've used Custom Profile Fields to created a textarea for Corset makers information and that I at least want hyperlinks placed in the Textarea to be active. The xtpf plugin installs radio buttons for activating HTML in the Textarea but isn't working. How much plainer do I need to be than that? I'm not a programmer but I can read directions. I'm also smart enough to know when I'm completely out of my element and need the help of people that are better educated and experienced.

I've offered to grant access to my site so that somebody, anybody with expertise can take a look at the problem and suggest what to do. With all the energy you've put into humiliating me in front of everyone here and in the MyBB community you could have simply taken a look at what I'm doing and given me advise or fixed the problem. I've even offered to pay you for the time. Instead of honestly helping me you have chosen to castigate me. I'm a 57 year old behavioral scientist and in this case I'm not the one with an attitude problem here Leefish.

Now since you won't do anything constructive to help can you refer me to someone that can and will help me or that I can pay to help me?

Example of asking other people for help on the same damn subject.
To RateU.

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=1271&pid=1725
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 11:00 AM by Auriel Kitsu.)
05-05-2014 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Profile Fields: Not parsing URL/HTML - Auriel Kitsu - 05-05-2014 10:52 AM

Standard Tools