Primary usergroup in UCP?
RaeHoward9 Offline
Primary usergroup in UCP?
Hey,

I had this problem with my mod making himself admin via the Users & Groups section of the ACP. His job is to give users a welcome on board, to change their primary usergroup from applicants (after confirming an e-mail) to one of 5 member groups. So I wish to deprive his admin permissions for users/groups in the ACP.

However, in the UCP it's not yet possible to change the primary group, actions there will just add a secondary group. How can I modify the board/files to change the primary (= display) group via UCP?

Thanks (:
05-31-2014 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sama34 Offline
RE: Primary usergroup in UCP?
You could be better off with a plug-in. But maybe the group leaders functionality works for you? Can't remember if join-able groups only affect secondary groups.

Support PM's will be ignored. Yipi
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread
06-02-2014 09:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RaeHoward9 Offline
RE: Primary usergroup in UCP?
Hey,

no the group leaders thing doesn't work. I can set the group leaders and stuff, but if they change group members in their UCP, its only changing the additional user group, not the primary group or displaygroup. Without this, that function is quite useless. Biggrin I want the moderators to manage all this without the ACP and without user action (half of them won't ask to join, forget it etc.).

How do I write a plugin for this? Smile
06-05-2014 01:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools