Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Forced to upgrade
MasterZuFu Offline
Forced to upgrade
My forum (http://www.slaveryreport.com) relies heavily on xthreads to perform its functions. I was using a highly customized theme for 1.6 version of mybb, and was forced to upgrade to 1.8, and it turns out the theme is not compatible with 1.8. So, I've had to upload a new theme and am trying to make it compatible with my previous xthreads fields. I'm not having much success.

Is there a simple solution for getting my previous templates to work with my current theme without totally screwing up my system?

Thank you!!

-ZuFu

11-15-2014 03:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MasterZuFu Offline
RE: Forced to upgrade
No response?

02-26-2015 02:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ollie2015 Offline
since you site is important, i recommend going to the myBB pro theme, is mobile friendly-ish if rather heavy on resources, jquery, bootstrap
02-26-2015 05:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MasterZuFu Offline
I have already updated my theme and made critical changes to it. I just need to know if xthreads will work properly if I move my templates from my old theme to my new one, or will it make things a bit crazy?

02-27-2015 02:04 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Try it out and report back.

My Blog
02-27-2015 08:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MasterZuFu Offline
I *think* I found the problem. For some reason I don't have the newthread template in the global templates for the reporting system....but it's strange, because the old theme still loads it somehow? Oh very weird...how can it load a global template that isn't there????

03-03-2015 04:00 AM
Sama34 Offline
It is probably loading it from its own template list (<theme> -> New Thread Templates)?

Support PM's will be ignored. Yipi
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread
03-03-2015 02:39 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools