Latest Threads
leefish Offline
Hamster
RE: Latest Threads
Please provide a forumurl with this mod running Smile

Basically, we need to put {$thread['postpreview']} variable for displaying the first post message, and {$thread['lastpostpreview']} variable for displaying the last post message. It should work. It worked on leefish.

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2015 07:54 PM by leefish.)
09-26-2015 07:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aral Offline
(09-26-2015 07:53 PM)leefish Wrote:  Please provide a forumurl with this mod running Smile

Basically, we need to put {$thread['postpreview']} variable for displaying the first post message, and {$thread['lastpostpreview']} variable for displaying the last post message. It should work. It worked on leefish.

I think we are talking of 2 different arguments or I become lose now:

1. what I want show Latest threads in Portal Including some preview text for every Thread

that all
I will send to you the URL in private and one admin user.
10-01-2015 05:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leefish Offline
Hamster
ok, I told you wrong (sort of) Smile. it DID work on leefish, but the portal php for 1.8 has changed. It used to be a select  * on the threads table; now it isn't. You will have to edit portal.php for this to work and if you remove the plugin then your portal will break if you dont edit it back. Do you use the patches plugin? If you don't you should install it.

MYBB1.6 & XThreads
10-01-2015 09:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aral Offline
(10-01-2015 09:05 AM)leefish Wrote:  ok, I told you wrong (sort of) Smile. it DID work on leefish, but the portal php for 1.8 has changed. It used to be a select  * on the threads table; now it isn't. You will have to edit portal.php for this to work and if you remove the plugin then your portal will break if you dont edit it back. Do you use the patches plugin? If you don't you should install it.

What Patches plugin ? Anyway if work inside forum for me is OK I will remove portal
10-01-2015 06:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leefish Offline
Hamster
Patches plugin is by frostschutz;it allows you to edit core files and do upgrades really easily. You can find it on github.

https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-Patches

and you also need

https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-PluginLibrary

MYBB1.6 & XThreads
10-01-2015 09:41 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools