Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Image Preview in Edit Post
leefish Offline
Hamster
Image Preview in Edit Post
Hi
I am using a template modification posted by RateU to show preview images of uploaded attachments. Link to modification

I received a report from a user that the preview function when editing a post only shows the new attachment image once the post has been updated (i.e. posted on the forum).

If they click preview post before that then the old image is still showing in the preview even though they have chosen a replacement image. It would make more sense if it showed the updated image, though I do realise they have not yet actually attached the replacement - only indicated they wish to do so. I was wondering if this would be something that I could change in the template or if it was part of the Xthreads code?

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
10-26-2010 11:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Image Preview in Edit Post
I can't seem to reproduce this with MyBB 1.6 and XThreads 1.32.
Did the modification, made a thread with an attached image, did a full edit.  Ticked the replace checkbox, selected a new image and hit preview post.  The new image displayed for me...

My Blog
10-26-2010 08:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leefish Offline
Hamster
RE: Image Preview in Edit Post
Ok Zinga, thank you. Its probably something in my editpost template then because as you can see from this thread I was confused from the start on this particular modification. I will work through it.

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
10-27-2010 02:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools