Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Downloads Stats
leefish Offline
Hamster
Downloads Stats
A long time ago when I first started using XThreads and Zinga was asking for suggestions for added features I asked ZingaBurga if he would add a downloads stats system. Well, that was not a priority for ZingaBurga (which is fine - he asked for suggestions - he does not have to act on all of them Smile ) so I decided to have a go at it myself.

It is still in progress, and maybe is not very interesting to most forum owners, but I am pretty pleased with what I have so far.

I have a downloads stats page showing all downloads for a certain user on their User CP and now, after editing XThreads xthreads_attach.php core file I have a method to capture the downloads per item per day in the DB.

Based on that, I now have this little graphical representation of Downloads on a Day. Its using Open_Flash_Charts2 (http://teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart-2/) and is accessed via the UserCP. I don't have a working History Graph yet (am struggling a bit on how to access the data and convert to open flash chart format) but I am working on it.

Next step is to put the Stats Panel and the Graph all into ONE page in the USER CP.

I just wanted to show what I have so far as Zinga says he is interested in what we do with XThreads Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
03-27-2011 03:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RateU Offline
Administrator
RE: Downloads Stats
Very nice statistics Smile

03-28-2011 02:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Looks nice there!

My Blog
03-28-2011 08:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leefish Offline
Hamster
Thanks guys - I got a lot of help from a lot of people to get this far - but I have learned LOADS about php in the process. I am really grateful to the people who showed lots of patience when I got confused. Smile

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
03-28-2011 09:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools