Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Creating XThreads Application Togehter
MasterZuFu Offline
RE: Creating XThreads Application Togehter
I have an idea for one.

There are already several plugins for this, but I want to see if there's something we can do that wouldn't actually require a plugin.

I'm thinking of the Help Center/Customer Support

I think the best bet for seeing what would be needed for the input fields would be to look at the current layout of other support plugins like "My Support" at mybb.com and "Help Center" also at mybb.com (I think?). Moderator options would be to "assign" members of a group to the thread (I'm unsure how we could do this, perhaps have a dropdown menu that lists the members of a specified group? It should parse these automatically and give those options automatically though, so that if members are added/removed from the group you won't have to update the templates).

Members of the support team could post comments that are 'updates' to the ticket, and they can tick a box and if the box is ticked the color of the postbit changes to a specified color indicating it's an update and not just a regular comment.

Any ideas on this? It seems as though it could be a bit testy on what XThreads is capable of doing, but I think it's manageable.

--------------------------------------------------

And yes, I am a graphics designer, when I said I do these in my own programs I meant i don't use photoshop. sorry for the confusion, lol, I am not a programmer Tongue

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2011 05:22 PM by MasterZuFu.)
01-02-2011 05:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating XThreads Application Togehter - MasterZuFu - 01-02-2011 05:08 PM

Standard Tools