Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 Video Gallery
RateU Offline
Administrator
RE: Video Gallery
(06-18-2011 11:43 PM)av8r_bra Wrote:  That's because of a new version(3.2.7) is out.. Wink

Thanks for the info, av8r_bra Smile

OK. I've added an additional information about which parts should be modified if we use other version in the first post.

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2011 03:18 AM by RateU.)
06-19-2011 03:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kyuubie Offline
need help please, when i try to upload the video this message shows "Value for "Video Uploader" is required." any suggestion?

now, when the message above does not show, another message shows "Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button."

what i have to do to fix that problem ?
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 02:52 PM by kyuubie.)
01-26-2012 08:09 AM
RateU Offline
Administrator
(01-26-2012 08:09 AM)kyuubie Wrote:  now, when the message above does not show, another message shows "Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button."
I think it means that the file you're trying to upload is too large (compared to the post_max_size setting in php.ini). You can view the max file size and the max post size value setting in the description of the Maximum File Size setting.
To change the value, you need to edit the setting in your php.ini file.

If it is a very large video file, you can try to put the file in your admindrop folder. You can read more info about it in the XThreads Documentation (you can find it in the XThreads Package).

01-27-2012 06:45 AM
Glas Offline
Anyway to setup this only for youtube urls?
03-23-2012 02:16 AM
leefish Offline
Hamster
I have managed this on my forum: I used the custom field for the ytvgalid from the youtube gallery example and edited postbit_first, editpost_first, newthread and forumdisplay_thread to use that custom field.

I would show the templates, but they are heavily edited for my specific needs, so that will take a lot of time. It is easy to do though.

[Image: leelink.gif]
MYBB1.6 & XThreads
03-23-2012 03:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sama34 Offline
The only difference I note from the Youtube xThread gallery is the style. Why don´t just do the Youtube application example?

Support PM's will be ignored. Yipi
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread
03-23-2012 01:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Glas Offline
(03-23-2012 01:50 PM)Sama34 Wrote:  The only difference I note from the Youtube xThread gallery is the style. Why don´t just do the Youtube application example?

i just ve noticed that
im going to try it right now
03-23-2012 02:29 PM
RateU Offline
Administrator
Yeah, I use the Video Gallery's style for the YouTube Video Gallery here:
http://xtest.byethost7.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4

03-24-2012 05:01 AM
LiBeRtY Offline
I would like to appear in videos on profile. Is this possible?
05-18-2012 10:44 PM
RateU Offline
Administrator
You need a plugin for that.

If you don't mind for using a plugin, you can try this (attached)
Edit this line in the plguin as your needs:

PHP Code:
$xt_video_fid = 2;// XThreads Video Gallery forum id
$xt_video_limit = 5;// Max num of latest videos displayed on profile

Edit the xt_lvop_latest_videos and/or xt_lvop_latest_videos_video template as your needs. By default, it displays the thumbnail (the image uploaded from your xtmv_thumb custom thread fields).

If you want displaying the video (more than one video), you need to edit the Display Format of your xtmv_flv custom thread fields, something like this (depends on the player you use):

HTML Code
<a href="{URL}" style="display:block; width:520px; height:330px" id="player_{MD5HASH}"></a> 
<script>
	flowplayer("player_{MD5HASH}", "{$GLOBALS['mybb']->settings['bburl']}/flowplayer/flowplayer-3.2.7.swf");
</script>

Call the flowplayer in your member_profile template (you can put it after the {$headerinclude} variable):

HTML Code
<script type="text/javascript" src="flowplayer/flowplayer-3.2.6.min.js"></script>

Then replace the {$GLOBALS['threadfields']['xtmv_thumb']['value']} variable with {$GLOBALS['threadfields']['xtmv_flv']['value']} in your xt_lvop_latest_videos_video template.

Attached File(s)
.php  xt_lvop.php (Size: 5.09 KB / Downloads: 484)

05-19-2012 02:38 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools