Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 How to make fansub form with xthreads?
BeyZ Offline
How to make fansub form with xthreads?
how to make fansub form like (CTS) Community Translate Subtitle darksmurf [dot] com?
is it possible to make a plugin like that?
the timeline can be edited all member forum and all the timeline can be saved into a file with the extension .srt

sorry if this post in the wrong place and sorry my bad english

this screenshot
[Image: 997ss.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 03:11 PM by BeyZ.)
02-15-2012 02:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: How to make fansub form with xthreads?
Your screenshot has really bad quality, but if you're talking about some collaborative SRT editing, I don't even think a forum is the correct thing to do.
You may wish to look into plain version control or some sort of collaborative online editing platform (Google docs?).

My Blog
02-16-2012 09:09 AM
BeyZ Offline
(02-16-2012 09:09 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  Your screenshot has really bad quality, but if you're talking about some collaborative SRT editing, I don't even think a forum is the correct thing to do.
You may wish to look into plain version control or some sort of collaborative online editing platform (Google docs?).

I mean, I just need the form and content editing manually entered by members of forum after the timeline containing the subtitle posted,
I see that it is possible in your plugin, for example Lyrics forum and Books Review System, but I newbie and don't know how to make it

this url is what I mean : http://www.darksmurfsub.com/public/edito...http://www.darksmurfsub.com/public/editor.php?uid=QS.King.Gwanggaeto.2011-
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2012 03:42 PM by BeyZ.)
02-16-2012 03:32 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
I suggest you examine the Lyrics forum and Books Review System more carefully as you'll probably find them to be quite different.
If I understand you correctly that is.

Forums aren't designed for collaborative editing, and XThreads won't magically add that function.
Comments is doable, but the other features probably not, and there's no nice methodology for a timeline.

My Blog
02-17-2012 09:39 AM
BeyZ Offline
(02-17-2012 09:39 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  I suggest you examine the Lyrics forum and Books Review System more carefully as you'll probably find them to be quite different.
If I understand you correctly that is.

Forums aren't designed for collaborative editing, and XThreads won't magically add that function.
Comments is doable, but the other features probably not, and there's no nice methodology for a timeline.
Okay, I'll try with your plugin, I've thought about it, it seems I need some time to realize
btw, thanks for your plugin
02-17-2012 12:02 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools