Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 My Incomplete Modules
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
My Incomplete Modules
These modules are NOT complete and will NOT work.  They have many chunks of missing code.

As you may have read, I have decided to somewhat halt development on MyPlaza.
As for my future development plans, I plan to update this when MyBB 1.4 comes out.  After that, I probably will only update MyPlaza if bugs/issues are found, but in terms of mainstream development, this will probably be the end.
As for modules, I'll post the ones I have been working on (and haven't touched for over a week) here.  I probably won't be making many more, unless it's a small module.
I may decide to work on some larger modules I had planned, which have my interest, like an RPG system.

Anyways, here's my incomplete modules - for any developers interested in continuing to develop them:

Lottery
This supports full customization of the system, including secondary numbers and system games.  The main thing that needs doing is the lottery page template, and a few other minor things like sending a PM to users who have won.  Otherwise, it's mostly complete.

.php  lottery.php (Size: 25.79 KB / Downloads: 630)

Offensive
Allows users to change the signature, avatar etc of other users.  I've written some example code, but most of the meat is missing.

.php  offensive.php (Size: 10.41 KB / Downloads: 622)

My Blog
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2008 03:06 PM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
02-02-2008 03:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

RE: My Incomplete Modules
its funny that when a man uses the offensive module to suprise the user with canhaging avatar to same as his avtar
03-01-2008 03:02 AM
Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Hehehe Tongue

My Blog
03-01-2008 10:52 AM
Newman Offline
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in D:\xampp\htdocs\forums\inc\plugins\myplaza\lottery.php on line 339

when i put lottery.php in my myplaza folder Frown
03-05-2008 03:09 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Newman Wrote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in D:\xampp\htdocs\forums\inc\plugins\myplaza\lottery.php on line 339

when i put lottery.php in my myplaza folder Frown

ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:These modules are NOT complete and will NOT work.  They have many chunks of missing code.

My Blog
03-05-2008 03:19 PM
Newman Offline
Lol, k just testing it :-)
03-05-2008 03:30 PM
Person from Nowhere
Unregistered

So are you going to complete these when 1.4's out...or are you just going to let them sitting around as incompletes? Really looking to use the offensive module if it'll ever be done.
07-05-2008 02:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools