Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
 make a review post using xthreads
1master1 Offline
make a review post using xthreads
hello,

i'm here with new idea. i would like to make xthread app to enter some fields in make post using xthreads and the required fields must be visible on the threads view while hiding the other fields, so that, user can see full post after entering that thread. and i also like to have categories which are searchable and sortable.

here is what i want to have:

peeraccess . info/tracrev.php

there are few reviews with some fields in each column.
i want the threads display forum to shows the new posted threads like that in that site. when we make a new post, we must be able to enter the fields using xthreads ( Logo Name IRC Pretime Speed Content Rarity Overall Ratio Build Membership Representative Rec. Thread ) but after posting the thread, the thread display must show some selected fields only.
ex: Logo, Name, Pretime, Speed, Content, Rarity, Overall

when user click on thread, he must see all fields and full post.

and also there must be sorting feature for the field headings declared. (Name IRC Pretime Speed Content Rarity Overall Ratio Build Membership ). if we click on speed heading, it must sort in ascending or descending order.

and also the categories with search feature also.
06-04-2011 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RateU Offline
Administrator
RE: make a review post using xthreads
Good. Just put some custom thread fields in threadlist and all custom thread fields in showthread.

06-04-2011 01:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools