MyBB Hacks

Full Version: IE 10 quick reply problem after Xthreads instalation!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi after Xthread installation IE10 quick reply doesn't work correctly. The message gets posted but the picture saying "please wait" stays there and the message doesn't get removed form quick reply form?
Please help.
Please admin fix this bug or tell me how to disconnect Xthreads from quick login form?

Also this forum has problem with IE10. It makes double post!!!!
You know what?  I honestly don't care about your problems.  You don't need to bug me about it.

I don't have IE10, so I can't do any testing for you or figure out what your problem is.

As XThreads has very little effect on the quick reply, it probably is something that you're messing up with templates etc, which I cannot fix for you.

This forum here has a number of known issues, which I honestly don't give a rats about, but thanks for pointing it out anyway.
Well thanks very much anyways. I will check if I have done something wrong to the theme!
@ZiNgA BuRgA thanks very much for your help I have found the problem. For some reason the file on the server is 2kb bigger than the one on my computer.
Reference URL's