MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Moderated Usergroup(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple plugin which makes all posts/threads/attachments made by specified usergroup(s) unapproved/moderated.
The plugin adds a setting under AdminCP -> Configuration -> Settings -> Posting where you can specify the usergroups to be classed as "moderated".

Note that this will not work on moderators/administrators.
(03-14-2010 10:55 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Simple plugin which makes all posts/threads/attachments made by specified usergroup(s) unapproved/moderated.
The plugin adds a setting under AdminCP -> Configuration -> Settings -> Posting where you can specify the usergroups to be classed as "moderated".

Note that this will not work on moderators/administrators.

Hello
Can you tell me where to upload the PHP file to,is it Inc or admin etc?
Thanks in advance
Big sticky announcement type thing

Quote:After extraction, you'll need to upload the plugin to your forum.  To do this:
If there is just a single .php file, this needs to be uploaded to the forum's inc/plugins directory
If there is a folder labelled "Upload", upload everything in the folder to the forum's root directory; ensure that the inc/plugins/*.php files get uploaded to inc/plugins on the server
If there is an inc folder, upload everything (not just the inc folder) to the forum's root, ensuring that the inc/plugins/*.php file is placed in inc/plugins on the server
(01-10-2011 12:02 PM)bossman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
Can you tell me where to upload the PHP file to,is it Inc or admin etc?
Thanks in advance

Obviously, you have to upload this in ./inc/plugins/ <--- here
forum specific moderation is also possible as like below?

option to select the
threads or posts or attachments or threads/posts or threads/attachments or posts/attachments
to be moderated for specified groups
in selected forum ids
will be good.
This plugin won't do that unfortunately.
I added and enabled the plugin, configured the basic user group to be moderated, then set my test user with this group, but still, this user can post threads and replies.

I am using mybb 1.6.8.

thanks
SOrry, actually it worked, I just had changed to the basic group which got promoted automatically Smile
Reference URL's