MyBB Hacks

Full Version: Ryan G. has resigned from MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The most important thing to keep in mind is whilst this is a big change for us, you can still look forward to exceptional releases of your favourite forum software....
~source
Seems their moderation staff have taken a bit of a hit too:
[Image: spama0.png]

First time I've ever seen spam go un-moderated for 3.5 hours before...
Maybe I should start trolling the boards, lol.
(12-06-2010 03:45 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]...First time I've ever seen spam go un-moderated for 3.5 hours before...

lol, Yumi Spam!  Tongue

I heard he was a "really good coder*".
MyBB goes on...

*Whatever that might mean.
Yes, he was probably one of the better ones primarily due to his acquaintance with the script.
I think he got a bit too attached, and there are issues with that too (unwillingness to change and belief that he has too much say in how things work).

But I'm largely unconcerned with MyBB development as it is.  I've long given up caring for their decisions and how they do things.

Oh, and for the spam, it's over 4 hours old and still there.
EDIT: 6 hours.  Let's see if it can stay for 24 hours.
Finally deleted Tongue

And as far as Ryan G is concerned, he was one of the best guy there ( after Yumi Smile ) who helped, have patience, have determination and love to make things for MyBB. Look on the MyBB when Ryan came, it was nothing, and now how much he contributed towards elevating MyBB Project. He devoted his life to MyBB, but unfortunately, he is now leaving MyBB with years of work left behind.
Finally. This is a good news. Anyway MyBB will soon have even better developers than he ever was.
I hope so. We'll see.
(12-06-2010 03:45 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Seems their moderation staff have taken a bit of a hit too:
[Image: spama0.png]

First time I've ever seen spam go un-moderated for 3.5 hours before...
Bumping unrelated thread for the hell of it.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-89404.html
Thread started by spammer, with replies, still there after 2 weeks.  Pure pwnage by spammer!
Ugh... It is really really hard (for me) to know that kinds of spammer Oops
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's