Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
 Allow staff to ignore PMs from non-staff members
Unregistered

RE: Allow staff to ignore PMs from non-staff members
am not seein it...i see the template itself but am not seein it on the user cp end...here is the actual template coding as I dunno if there is miscodin or something but check for yourself:

<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="allowpmsfrommembers" id="allowpmsfrommembers" value="yes"{$staffignorepmcheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="allowpmsfrommembers">Ignore PMs from users who are not Super Moderators or Administrators</label></span></td>
</tr>

And it is located on a template called usercp_options_staffignorepms  and it is located under the Global Templates

So, I dunno if it is suppose to be with the usercp_options template under the Default Theme Templates which would probaly make more sense but your the coder so who am I to say as am no techie but I tried to fix it myself and it didn't come out right...but there is somethin wrong there as am not seein it anywhere on the User CP...
02-26-2008 09:10 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow staff to ignore PMs from non-staff members - Guest - 02-26-2008 09:10 AM

Standard Tools