What is the legal age to run a site?
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
RE: What is the legal age to run a site?
My family raised me the proper way parents ought to raise kids and they taught me what I ought to be taught as well, and there were rules I had to adhere to and follow in the house and maintain proper discipline as well as inside and outside.

My parents WERE very strict, TODAY it really is different, you'll find out that 99% of kids have whatever they want, whenever they want it and that's THAT!!

Today kids take advantage of that factor now. And even if we try to be strict with them, like our parents were with us, they run and take shelter, and get away with lots of smiles and laughs instead.

When kids are young Parents raising kids have to learn that yes parenting is trial and error. You got to set ground rules now or else it will be a nightmare down the road...

I see alot of mistakes today with the way Parents raise there own children and I know if we don't say anything now how are the kids to ever learn from there own mistakes?  

Rules Getting back to why there are Laws and we as citizens have to obey them or else there are consequences.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2010 01:29 AM by Technoman.)
06-28-2010 01:28 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the legal age to run a site? - Technoman - 06-28-2010 01:28 AM

Standard Tools