Something wrong with my mybb?
MasterZuFu Offline
Something wrong with my mybb?
Alright, I'm still having issues with the whole "quick edit" function (when you click on edit, it goes straight to full edit and doesn't show the option to quick edit).

I also have it setup so you can press shift+alt+m or shift+alt+n to see validation results for css and html. I do the css one and things work fine (seems I've got a lot of CSS errors? Oh) but when I do html (shift+alt+m) I get the following error:

Code:
Sorry! This document can not be checked.

A fatal error occurred when attempting to decode response body from http://www.ethical-hackers.org/index.php. Either we do not support the content encoding specified ("gzip"), or an error occurred while decoding it. 

The error was: Can't gunzip content: Header Error: Bad Magic 

I don't know what this means, but when I looked up the error on google it said something about java...think the two problems might somehow be related? I have a buttload of plugins installed and a few template edits here and there, if you would like a full list of plugins I can provide it as I just recently compiled one. Any help would be appreciated please...

Thank you in advance.

ZuFu

01-06-2011 01:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Something wrong with my mybb? - MasterZuFu - 01-06-2011 01:28 PM

Standard Tools