Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
 Can thread fields define thread title?
Sama34 Offline
RE: Can thread fields define thread title?
(10-21-2011 08:22 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  Edit your templates like showthread and put the thread fields in where the title is.

Yes, the thing is that I want the forum urls to have the title, because I use google seo plugin Erf

Thank you about the moving threads issue explanation btw Smile

(10-21-2011 08:22 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  The Parser option only affects the {VALUE} component (as well as {VALUE$1} type subcomponents).  Thus your Display Format should be in HTML.

Alright thanks.

(10-21-2011 08:22 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  It won't do that, just like you can't edit title, attachments, posting options etc from the quick edit box, unfortunately.

I mean, once I save the thread after quick editing it, the fields are not show.

Maybe I can remove quick editing for those forums as a solution.

Another thing, the only forum in my site that uses one xThreads application doesn't want to appear in the forum list in the index or forumdisplay pages.

I have checked the permissions but everything looks to be fine, it is not a theme problem as well (I can enter the forum using the url).

Do you know what can the issue be? I ask you this because it looks to be related to xThreads in some way.

Support PM's will be ignored. Yipi
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread
10-21-2011 10:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can thread fields define thread title? - Sama34 - 10-21-2011 10:33 PM

Standard Tools