Coding Section
walkman Offline
Coding Section
Hello Yumi,

I had one suggestion for your forum. Would it be possible to open a coding section here? I mean where we can talk and discuss about different coding related issues, tips, tricks, asking for advice and things of this nature.

You are an excellent coder and I strongly believe that a lot of new coders, like myself, would profit tremendously from your vast experience. At least I did with your help at my other thread. I know that you must be very busy but if you could find some free time now and then it would be great. Thank you Smile
06-03-2010 01:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
RE: Coding Section
Hi walkman,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm currently considering it.
But as of now, I'm probably going to keep up with this: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=310&pid=17

Basically, due to the small amount of activity here, I don't think it's terribly necessary at this point.  (I'm not really a fan of making lots and lots of forums).  But if there are many queries by all sorts of people, then certainly we can have such a forum and threads can easily be moved across.
Feel free to post any queries you have in this forum right now.

Or if you think I've misunderstood, you have an alternative view or whatever, feel free to post your thoughts Smile

My Blog
06-03-2010 08:59 AM
walkman Offline
Thank you for your reply sir Smile

I understood you perfectly. Maybe later on when the forum grows then it would be more appropriate to open a new section about coding.

I have some more coding question which I will post at this forum. I hope I will not bother you with them. I have just learned php the past month an I am very excited about it and very anxious as well to learn more.
06-04-2010 03:50 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
Sure, go ahead.

My Blog
06-04-2010 08:42 AM
walkman Offline
Thank you Smile