What is the legal age to run a site?
Harry Offline
RE: What is the legal age to run a site?
(06-27-2010 03:25 PM)Technoman Wrote:  As you seen over there.. there are alot of kids admiting on Mybb in that thread that there geting around the legal age system, isnt that kinda of scary cause it is if you ask me... where are the bloody parents showing these kids???

It is probably not a matter of what the parent is showing them but more of a matter of the parent not paying attention. Alot of it is ignorance especially in this country. It really runs rampant on MYBB. gets back to a issue i mentioned before about lack of adults involved with the project.

I mean really all of those who have ever done a theme/plugin etc and said not to do this or that with it really cant do anything if someone did and that is because whoever their legal guardian is did not issue the contract. Again kids cannot make or sign binding contracts which that is when they try to invoke a copyright or whatever. Why buyers have no protection if said product was from a minor. So yeah if the child makes a theme or plugin and has mom or dad do the contract and thus take responsibility for it then yeah the product is then covered as that was done legally. If something happens then the parent/guardian 18-21 who issued the contract is responsible.
06-27-2010 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the legal age to run a site? - Harry - 06-27-2010 03:36 PM

Standard Tools