MyBB.com Attention to All Members
MattR Offline
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members
(08-01-2010 05:49 AM)Technoman Wrote:  My 4 PM's to you Matt was about Ryan Gordon in the last 3 weeks and how he is treating  people on MyBB forums and NOT once did you respond

What??

I'm looking at all PMs from you sent in July, so the last 4 weeks instead of 3 weeks. One was about Bob in a reply to a PM from me, I replied to it. Second was telling me to forward a message, no reply necessary. Third was about Bob, didn't reply but did investigate what your bought up. Fourth was linking to a post here, replied. Fifth was about Ryan, which I got at 11 at night and I wanted to go to sleep. Sixth was sent just under an hour after, whilst I was asleep. When I came on the next day you were banned and I wasn't involved with that, I was asleep.

So, no, you didn't send 4 PMs to me about Ryan at all. Apart from the last two PMs, I replied to two of the three which needed a reply. And I haven't deleted a message I've received since I first signed up so I've not deleted any others you sent about Ryan.

(08-01-2010 05:49 AM)Technoman Wrote:  Ryan responded and Banned me until August 2 2010  and all he said is go relax little boy

You know as well as I do that he didn't phrase it like that.

(08-01-2010 05:49 AM)Technoman Wrote:  Again whom are we supposed to talk with about our issues or concerns when it invloves other staffers treating memebers the way they are when our PM's never get a responsed to and then we get banned to asking Staff in Pm to whats going on....

There's a new forum in the MyBB.com forum where you can only view your own threads, you can use that now.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 09:01 AM by MattR.)
08-01-2010 08:43 AM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members - MattR - 08-01-2010 08:43 AM

Standard Tools