Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up
RR2 Offline
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up
I understand what you're dealing with when you get all them complaints and requests, Zinga. I can relate to this with my designing. Wink

I know, I know, I was one of those "stupid" people to install MyPlaza on my production board. Tongue But hey, I really liked it.

And since, if anyone's noticed lately, that LeX- has closed his forum and moved on from developing plugins (apparently) there will obviously be another lack of great mods, which is why I encourage you to continue, if you're still interested.

I have designed themes with the idea in mind of helping the community, not for my own personal gain. However, some of the reception of my themes have been good, while others very bad. I've been being told lately that if I don't improve my design "style" and become like the other designers who can code their themes, my themes will become hated and unused.
And just how am I supposed to improve my coding skills (of which I have none Tongue) when I can't code and don't have the time to do it? LOL
My project, MyBBThemes, was not intended to be a competitor either. Not to all the big designers who can code. I was simply interested in giving the communities more themes, but people are making it a competition to see who can design the best, and the fastest. I'm not in it for that.

I agree with the fact that I also will be departing from the MyBB Community before long. I am losing interest in making themes, plus some of my experiences with the staff there haven't been the best. Not something I'd want to repeat.

I'll end this with the fact that you make awesome plugins, and I for one appreciate the time and effort spent on them. Smile

~ RR2
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2008 12:51 PM by RR2.)
02-03-2008 12:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - RR2 - 02-03-2008 12:41 PM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - 124.171.100.121 - 02-06-2008, 12:18 PM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - Mark - 02-25-2008, 06:53 AM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - Tikitiki - 02-19-2008, 07:53 PM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - 85.108.33.67 - 03-07-2008, 10:21 PM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - Guest - 03-19-2008, 02:15 AM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - Guest - 08-13-2008, 01:04 PM

Standard Tools